It is the dream of every individual to have the perfect body. Some achieve it by working hard in the gym and by strictly following a balanced diet chart. This is the healthiest way to tone your body. However, with some people, this is not entirely effective. Even after all the hard work, some may still have fat pockets that are stubborn and difficult to get rid of. In such cases, the Weight loss Injections in Abu Dhabi are very effective with guaranteed results.
Table of Content
- Cost: 799 AED to 1399 AED
- Results: Stays Longer
- Back to work: after 2 or 3 days
- Duration of Treatment: Maximum 1 hour
- Type of Procedure: minimally invasive
Aim of Treatment:
- The procedure aims to eliminate all the excessive fats in the recipient.
- It burns the fat non-surgically by either reducing the appetite of the recipient converting the fatty tissues into liquid or blocking the blood supply to the fat cells causing them to die.
- The metabolism is also increased by the injections.
- The procedure contours the figure of the individual
- The excessive fatty tissues are eliminated
- The appearance of the individual is enhanced
- The metabolism is enhanced which helps the person lose weight much faster
- It is a simple and non-surgical procedure to lose extra fats
- The treatment helps to burn the fatty tissues naturally
The results of the procedure vary from patient to patient. Some can last for a long time while with others the procedure may need to be repeated to maintain the results. The outcome of the treatment depends on how well the body weight is maintained by the recipient.
- Any person who has extra fats on their body
- Somebody who is medically healthy and does not suffer from any serious condition that may affect the treatment
- A person who wants to contour their body non-surgically
- An individual with realistic expectations from the treatment
- A candidate who is unable to lose weight with intensive workouts and a balanced diet
Types of Injections:
How does it Work?
The Weight loss Injections in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain work by injecting the solutions that destroy the fat cells into a specific area that contains excessive fats. The fatty tissues are either converted into a liquid which is then removed by the body or the blood supply to them is blocked causing them to no longer be able to hold fats resulting in their death. The dead cells are then removed by the body’s immune system. The working of these varies from patient to patient.
A list of instructions is given for the preparation of the treatment by the surgeon.
- The surgeon first takes a physical examination of the problem areas of the patient and carries out a patch test.
- This is to make sure the patient does not have any negative reaction to the injections.
- The treatment is carried out on an outpatient basis. It takes an hour or two at max to carry out the procedure depending on the size of the area to be treated.
- The doctor disinfects the treatment area and marks the region where injections are to be administered
- A certain amount of the solution in the injections is then applied to the marked areas
- After the session is completed, the next session is planned about which the patient is informed
Aftercare and Recovery:
- The treated region is to be massaged softly after the administration of injections
- Other cosmetic procedures on the treated region are to be avoided for some time
- An ice pack is advised to apply on the part where there is swelling and redness
The recovery time is comparatively short for this treatment. It varies for each individual as it depends on the healing capability of the patient.
The patient may experience a low level of blood sugar, stomach upset, or dizziness right after the session. These are temporary effects that fade away in a few days. To avoid these, the patients are to strictly follow the post-care instructions provided by the doctor.
Cost of Weight Loss Injections in Abu Dhabi:
The Weight loss Injections Cost in Abu Dhabi ranges from 800 AED to 1,400 AED per session. The final and total cost depends on the type and amount of solution used to achieve desired results and also the number of sessions required which is determined by the doctor after the initial consultation.
Book an Appointment!
The highly qualified surgeons and doctors at the Enfield Royal Clinic offer the best surgeries and treatments. We aim to provide the most safe and reputable injectables in Abu Dhabi! Fill out the below form to book an appointment and start your weight loss journey now!
There is no fix time for the treatment. If you feel ready to receive the procedure than you can have it. There are no limitations.
You may feel a little bruising and swelling on the treated area. This will go away after some days. For the complete effect of the procedure, an individual may require months.
Effectiveness varies among individuals. Results depend on factors like diet, exercise, and overall health. It's important to set realistic expectations.
A patient may feel a little nausea and diarrhea after the injections. In some people, there are no severe effects of the injectables.
If you are using the saxenda injections the results will start appearing from the first day of the treatment. These outcomes stay there for months to years.