Snoring could seriously trouble an individual’s normal life and other people in his/her surroundings. The issue is curable and requires urgent attention. Among the available techniques of treatment, laser-based Snoring Treatment in Abu Dhabi offers a relatively safer and long-lasting solution. This procedure is primarily focused on tightening the tissues in the nasal passage. It is also known as Fotona Nightlase.
Table of Content
- Procedure time: 2 to 3 hours
- Results last: almost 1 year
- Side Effects: swelling or irritation on the skin
- Downtime: no downtime
- Procedure type: Non-invasive procedure
Essence of Treatment:
The primary purpose of laser treatment is to offer a safer and long-term solution to the problem of snoring. The efficient use of technology and its ability to tighten tissues in a non-ablative manner is a key to this treatment.
The treatment results in the reduction of the snoring problems and with time the patients gets completely free from the issue. The treatment needs several sessions for the complete outcomes. So you should continue receiving the sessions to maintain the effects.
- The treatment is non-surgical and pain-free
- The recovery period is short
- A single session only takes minutes
- The treatment is effective with guaranteed results
- The patient can enjoy an uninterrupted sleep
- It improves the quality of life by enhancing the sleep quality
How Does it Work?
The procedure works by using a laser device to deliver heat energy to the back of the throat. It is a non-surgical procedure that involves no incision or surgery. The heat tightens the loose muscles in the throat by increasing the production of collagen. This clears the airways and increases the space for the airflow thereby getting rid of the snoring problem.
There is no intensive preparation required before the treatment.
- In the first discussion, the patient discusses his problems with the doctor.
- The doctor then takes a physical examination and checks the symptoms.
- Once the treatment is decided, the doctor gives some instructions that are needed to be followed for the preparation of the procedure.
- The treatment addresses the issues of snoring with the help of laser technology.
- Using a laser device, the laser light is used to heat the tissues in the airways.
- This causes them to contract, tighten and make space in the airways
- This increases and improves the airflow and thereby reduces the issue of snoring
- The procedure is usually pain-free thereby carried out without the need for anesthesia
- Several sessions are required to successfully treat the snoring issue i.e. a minimum of 3 or 4 sessions
- The patient is also needed to return to the doctor annually the maintenance the results
Aftercare and Recovery:
After a single session of the treatment, the patient can return to their daily activities. They can normally eat, drink and talk without facing any discomfort. The patient may however feel some tickle in their throat for the first few days after the procedure.
A list of post-op care guidelines will be provided by the doctor on what to do and what not to do after the procedure to achieve desired results.
The average cost of the Snoring Treatment in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 699 to AED 2,199. The actual cost of the treatment varies from person to person and depends on several factors like the number of sessions required, complexity of the treatment, severity of the problem, and the experience of the doctor. The total cost is decided by the doctor after the initial consultation.
How long do the results last?
The results may last for several years but are not permanent. To maintain the results, treatment can be repeated. Or if the candidate wants a more permanent solution, they can get the surgical procedure.
Why Choose Our Clinic?
The experienced and highly qualified surgeons of Enfield Royal Clinic provide the finest treatments and cosmetics surgeries in Abu Dhabi. They use the latest technology to carry out the most accurate diagnosis and modern techniques to provide the best possible treatments. The patient-centric approach of our clinic makes them our number one priority. Their safety is taken very seriously due to which all the COVID 19 protocols are still in place and strictly followed. If you are looking for the best choice of price and quality, we are the right option for you.
Book a Consultation!
By filling up the appointment form given below you can request an initial consultation with our experts for the Snoring Treatment in Abu Dhabi.
When you are facing problems like sleep at daytime, choking, high blood pressure and your partner’s sleep is getting affected by your snores than you should consult the best surgeon.
Snoring occurs due to the relaxing of throat and tongue muscles. This replacement process causes the blockage of airways and the air that passes through then produces sounds.
The disorder called the obstructive sleep apnea is sometimes related to the snoring disorder. Snoring becomes a disorder when breathing gets stopped during the sleep.
CPAP known as continuous positive airway pressure is a way of applying pressure inthe upper airways to open them and prevent the snoring and apnea issues.
Wether the Procedure will be covered by the insurance or not depends on the insurance plan. There are some insurance providers that covers the treatment cost.
Treating the snoring problem by pashe 1 surgery has a success rate of around 70% to 80%. While the Phase 2 surgery will give 100% results.
Snoring can be treated to around 90% by the treatment. Most of the patinet gets satisfied by the results.