A lot of people are not able to get a slim and well-defined waist even with intensive exercise and eating a balanced diet. This may be due to the presence of loose skin or extra fats on the waistline and back or the presence of both. It is common for women after childbirth; they are unable to get their pre-pregnancy waistline back. Such people can now get advanced treatment where they do not only get rid of the extra fats but also loose skin leaving behind the slim waist they desire. Lipo Abdominoplasty in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is an effective way to get the results of your dreams.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment works by getting rid of excess skin and fats from the tummy. This is done by combining two surgeries. Either both treatments are carried out at the same time or months apart. This contours the tummy making it slim and well-defined.
- It provides a well-defined and slim waist to the recipient
- As the treatment is a combination of two procedures, loose and excess skin along with extra fats is removed from the waist and back
- It enhances the appearance of a person
- The surgery is safe and effective to carry out
- The results are permanent with no chance of the return of removed skin and fats
- The recovery period is short with almost no downtime
- The person gets a boost to their confidence and self-esteem
The results of the procedure are visible almost immediately after the surgery. However, final results are seen once the healing is complete and the body is adjusted to the new figure. It can take a few months to see the final results.
- A candidate with realistic expectations about the results of the surgery
- A medically fit person with no serious medical or skin condition
- A person who does not smoke or can stop smoking as it can cause complications with the treatment
- Somebody who wishes to contour their figure
- A candidate with excess fat and loose skin on their tummy
- Anybody who is bothered by the presence of loose skin and extra fats
During the first consultation, the surgeon discusses the problem areas and the patient’s expectations from the surgery. A physical examination is taken by the surgeon to check the area to be treated and a blood sample may also be taken for testing. Medical history is then reviewed to make sure the patient is not suffering or suffering from any serious medical condition that may affect or may be affected by the surgery.
After completing the initial checkup, a customized treatment is planned by the surgeon according to the requirements and expectations of the patient. This treatment contains a combination of liposuction and Abdominoplasty to contour the lower tummy. Both the treatments can be carried out months apart or at the same time depending on the doctor’s and patient’s choice.
Once decided which treatment succeeds the other, a list of instructions is given to the patient to prepare for the surgery. Blood-thinning medications and vitamin supplements are to be avoided. Smoking is also to be stopped for days before and after the surgery.
The Lipo Abdominoplasty in Abu Dhabi is carried out under the influence of general or local anesthesia. The use of anesthesia depends on the doctor’s and the patient’s choice.
- First, the area to be treated is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected
- The region is then marked from where fats and excess skin is to be removed
- Then local anesthesia is injected into the region being treated or general anesthesia is given to the patient
- Then comes the introduction of tumescent fluid, in which the solution is injected into the area (s) from where fats are to be removed
- The solution separates the fatty tissues from the muscles to be removed easily
- After that, the removal of excess fat takes place in which a hollow tube is inserted through an incision, and through back and forth motion the fats are broken down
- These broken fats are then extracted by using the process of suctioning and the incisions are sutured
- The surgeon then makes an incision on the lower abdomen for the removal of extra skin
- The muscles are tightened and excess skin removed
- The ends are then stitched back together and the treated region is bandaged to avoid bleeding
Aftercare and Recovery:
- The patient may feel some pain and discomfort after the procedure for which pain medications are given that are to be taken according to prescription
- The patient is advised not to stand straight for a couple of days to avoid tension on the surgical site
- A compression cloth is to be worn for as long as the surgeon advises to
The time taken for recovery varies from person to person. However, the average time taken for recovery ranges from 2 weeks to a month.
- The treated area is swollen and a compression cloth is to be worn which can be a little uncomfortable
- The wound healing may take time
The average cost of Lipo Abdominoplasty in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 15,000 to AED 20,000. The actual cost depends on the use of general anesthesia, the number of excess fat reduction, and the complexity of the treatment. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after the initial consultation.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the surgery are permanent and last for a long time often a lifetime. The future results depend on how well the patient maintains their weight. If the patient gains weight in the future, the treated regions may also gain fats again.
Book an Appointment!
The doctors and surgeons at Enfield Royal Clinic are highly qualified and experienced professionals that perform the best surgeries. If you are looking for the best treatments, fill-up the form given below and get an initial consultation.