The more defined, toned, and sculpted body!
Table of Content
Sculpt the Way you Dream!
An effective technique to take control of your appearance & increase your confidence is to sculpt your body to look the way you desire. At our clinic, we are presenting one such technique that can assist our valuable candidates to get the body they are appealing for is Lipo Abdominoplasty in Abu Dhabi. To get rid of extra skin & fat from the abdomen, this aesthetic surgery procedure merges Liposuction with a Tummy Tuck in Abu Dhabi.
This surgery is not just about simply looks, it is also about regaining confidence & feeling comfortable in their own skin. Any individual can attain the best & the most desirable body through this transformative procedure! If you are the one appealing to get the amazing treatment at a very reasonable cost. To know more about Lipo Abdominoplasty Cost in Abu Dhabi, continue reading!
What is Lipo Abdominoplasty?
The term “lipo abdominoplasty” or “LABP” refers to a process that combines a Mini-tummy tuck in Abu Dhabi with liposuction. This surgery is often utilized to eliminate love handles, flatten the stomach, & sculpt the waist. In addition, after doing Liposuction in Abu Dhabi to eliminate any extra fat and then the remaining tissue is then pushed down to make a smoother contour & tighten the skin.
The procedure generally involves making cuts in the lower abdomen, to remove excess fat and skin, and tightening the abdominal muscles to produce a flatter & more toned appearance. Moreover, the amazing procedure can also be utilized to address issues such as stretch marks, loose skin, and weakened abdominal muscles caused by pregnancy or weight loss. Yes, this is an all-in-one procedure to benefit our valuable candidates!
What are the Results?
The results of following treatment will deliver amazing results such as an abdominal area that is flatter, more toned, and with less extra skin and fat. The technique can also aid in abdominal muscle tightening, which can improve the formation of the abdomen and deliver a more defined & contoured appearance.
Additionally, stretch marks & sagging skin due to pregnancy or weight reduction can be treated by the treatment. Living a healthy lifestyle & maintaining your weight constantly can assist to extend the effects of the procedure.
What is the Process?
Below are mentioned the steps that are taken to accomplish the process of lipo abdominoplasty:
- Anesthesia: To make sure that the candidate is at comfort meanwhile the surgery, general anesthetic or local anesthesia with sedation will be given.
- Incision: To evaluate the underlying fat & tissue, the expert on the treatment will make a cut in the lower abdomen.
- Liposuction: By utilizing a cannula, the surgeon will suck out extra fat from the abdomen. Usually, this is done by making a few tiny cuts in the skin.
- Tummy Tuck: To attain a flatter & more toned appearance, the expert in the treatment will tighten the abdominal muscles after eliminating the excess skin & fat.
- Closure: The wound will be dressed and the cuts will be stitched up by using sutures.
- Recovery: Rest & recovery are needed for the candidate following the surgery. After the process, the candidates will experience some discomfort & swelling, but these side effects are treatable with medicine. Thus, the candidates are required to follow the tips of the practitioner on how to treat the surgical site & when they can resume normal activities will be given to the patient.
Depending on the precise procedure and the intensity of the treatment, the complete procedure normally lasts between two to four hours. Relying on the specific cases, recovery times can be variable, but most candidates are able to get back to work & daily activities within 14 to 21 days of surgery.
How Much is the Cost?
As per the experts at Enfield Royal Clinic, the standard cost of the treatment is variable from AED to AED. but this is not the actual cost as there are some factors that will impact the treatment price. Thus the real price will be known at the initial meeting with Best Surgeon in Abu Dhabi.
What are the Impacting Factors of Cost?
Below are mentioned the impacting factors of cost:
- The experience & skills of the surgeon.
- The name and level of the clinic.
- Facilities used at the clinic.
- The type of treatment.
- Usage of anesthesia.
- And some additional charges.
Redefine your Curves!
Are you aware of the most budget-affordable Lipo Abdominoplasty Cost in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain? Then fill out the below form to unlock the sculpted body that you have been dreaming of for a long time! Hurry up, we are waiting for you!