Table of Content
What is Nefertiti Lift Treatment?
Botox Injections in Abu Dhabi are used in the Nefertiti Lift. it is a non-surgical procedure to lift & define the neck & jawline, In order to make the impression of a lifted & defined jawline, the technique seeks to loosen the muscles that pull the jawline downward. If any individual is appealing to get the treatment at a reasonable cost then learn about Nefertiti Lift Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi and book us right away!
What are the Results?
The outcomes of the procedures are as follows:
- Lifted and defined jawline.
- A smoother neck.
- A more defined profile.
In addition, the procedure can also assist to lessen the visibility of a “double chin” & can give the lower face a more young & balanced look. In order to have the expected results. Furthermore, the effects normally continue for three to four months & may need to be repeated to prolong results.
How many Treatments will be Required to Attain the Desired Results?
Depending on the candidate’s particular requirements & desired results, multiple procedures might be required for desired results. The impacts of the treatment often continue for three to four months, and more sessions might be required to keep the appealing outcomes.
Some individuals might attain results after just one therapy, while others might require several to have the desired impacts.
What Specific Progress in the Jawline & Neck can be Expected from the Treatment?
It is a non-invasive treatment that does not need surgery or downtime.
- Quick and simple:
There is no extra preparation required for the therapy, it just takes a few minutes to complete.
- Outcomes that look natural:
The process will result in modest and dramatic results that appear natural.
Compared to some other non-surgical treatments, the effects of the procedure can stay up to three to four months.
The method is approved by FDA & used for numerous years. In addition, Botox in Abu Dhabi is a safe treatment.
- Can be used with other treatments:
For better results, the procedure can be paired with other non-surgical procedures like Dermal Fillers in Abu Dhabi.
- Can Deliver a More Young and Balanced Look:
The method can deliver a more young & balanced look while enhancing the appearance of the lower face.
What is the Process?
Below are mentioned the steps that are taken to accomplish the process:
- Consultation: The procedure usually begins with a consultation with an expert injector. The Best Dermatologist in Abu Dhabi will evaluate the face of teh candidate thoroughly and then the specialist will ask about the objectives and expectations of the candidate.
- Highlighting & Anesthesia: The treatment area will be highlighted by the Skin Specialist in Abu Dhabi, and the candidate might be given a topical or local anesthetic to numb the area and to make the candidate comfortable.
- Injection: Little doses of Botox will be injected by utilizing a thin needle after the area has become numb into the muscles of the jaw & neck. The method normally just takes a few minutes.
- Recovery: The therapy does not include any downtime, and most candidates might get back to their normal routines right away. After the treatment, it is recommended to abstain from any physical tasks and from rubbing the treated area.
- Follow-up: A few weeks after the procedure, the injector will generally prepare a follow-up session to evaluate the results and make any required modifications.
How Should the Candidate Take care of their Skin after the Treatment?
After the process, the expert on the treatment will provide some recommendations on how to take care of their skin to assure that the treatment results are optimal & to lessen the risks.
Anyhow, below are a few tips:
- Avoid massaging or touching the treated area for at least 24 hours.
- To lessen the chance of swelling or bruising, refrain from strenuous activities for at least 24 hours after the treatment, such as heavy lifting.
- Wear sunblock: To protect the skin from the sun’s damaging beams, it is essential to utilize sunscreen with SPF 50+.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and taking blood thinners.
- A follow-up session after a few weeks is essential to evaluate the results and make any necessary adjustments.
What is the Cost?
The standard cost of the following treatment at Enfield Royal Clinic is variable from AED 1750 to AED 4950. But this is not the real cost as there are some factors that will impact the real price of the treatment. Thus, the real price will be known at the initial meeting with the Dermatologist in Abu Dhabi.
Factors of Cost:
- Sessions required.
- Name and location of the clinic.
- Injections required.
- Some other expenses.
A Word From us!
Are you aware of teh most reasonable Nefertiti Lift Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi? Then fill out the below form and book us right away to have the amazing perks! Hurry we are waiting for you!