One of the most important features of the face is the lips. The perfect lips increase the beauty of a person making them look more attractive. The changing beauty standards have made big luscious lips very much in demand nowadays. One of the most effective and easy treatments to get beautiful heart-shaped lips that look pinker and softer is the Russian Lip Fillers in Abu Dhabi.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to enhance the way a person’s lips appear by improving their shape and increasing their size. It aims to make them look bigger, plumper, and pinker. The goal is to make the results look natural and appealing to the eyes.
- The shape of the lips is enhanced providing it a heart shape
- The procedure flips up the lips and increases their volume
- It is a pain-free, safe, and an effective treatment
- The results can be reversed in case the recipient is not satisfied with the outcome
- It takes only a few minutes to carry out the treatment
- The results are instant and the recovery period is very short
- It does not cause discomfort to the lips
- The results look natural and appealing
The procedure results in enhancing the shape of the lips making them into a heart shape. It also makes the lips pinker and plumper. The results are instantly visible however the final results are seen after two days following the procedure. These last for several months or can last over a year as well.
- A person who does not suffer from any serious disease or condition
- An individual who is mentally and physically healthy
- Someone who is not satisfied with the appearance of their lips
- Anybody who wishes to have heart-shaped plump lips
- Someone who does not have an allergic reaction to the type of filler used
How does it Work?
The treatment works by administering the fillers into the lips in such a way that the volume increases and the upper lip flips. The boundary of the lips is also improved by making it appear even and plump and giving it the shape of a heart.
The procedure for Russian Lip Fillers in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is usually short and only takes minutes to carry out.
- The lips and the area around it is first cleaned and disinfected to remove any makeup or dirt from the skin
- Markings are then made on the lips where the injections are to be administered
- An anesthetic ointment is applied to the lips for a few minutes to numb the area
- Using an injection with a fine and small needle the filler is then injected at a 90-degree angle from the border straight into the body of the lip
- This technique is repeated multiple times to increase the volume and flip up the lip
- This provides a nice shape to the lips and the borders as well
- By the end of the procedure, the lips are gently massaged to spread the components of the fillers evenly on the lips
- A soothing balm or ice is applied to soothe the lips and reduce any discomfort.
Aftercare and Recovery:
The recovery period is usually only a few days longer. To pace up the recovery, achieve the best results, and avoid complications, a list of post-op care guidelines is provided to the recipient by the skincare professional that is needed to be followed.
- On the day of treatment, the recipient is advised not to apply makeup on their lips
- The lips should not be massaged or kissed for at least 24 hours
- For at least 12 hours, intensive exercise is also to be avoided
- Lip scrub should also not be used for the first few days
- Sun exposure should be minimum and a high SPF sunscreen to be used to avoid complications
These are temporary effects that fade away in a few days
- There may be bleeding on the site of injection especially if the recipient is on blood-thinning medications
- The lip area may be swollen, tender, and bruised after the procedure
- There is a risk of allergic reaction for which a patch test is first carried out
The average cost for the treatment starts from AED 1,199. The cost depends on the amount of filler required to achieve the desired shape and volume, the type of filler used, and the expertise of the skincare professional carrying out the treatment. The final cost is decided by the dermatologist after the initial consultation and checkup.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the fillers may last for over a year. It varies for each person as each individual has a different metabolism and it depends on how long it takes for the recipient’s body to dissolve the filler. If the person wishes to maintain the results they can get the procedure repeated.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The highly qualified experienced doctors and skincare specialists at the Enfield Royal Clinic provide the best treatments and procedures. They use the latest technology and modern techniques that give the most effective and guaranteed results. The well-trained staff and their friendly outlook provide a comfortable and relaxed environment to the clients and patients. The clinic has a patient-centric approach that believes in the superiority of the patients and treating them with respect and dignity. The client’s safety is taken very seriously due to which all the Covid 19 protocols are still intact and strictly followed.
Book an Appointment!
By filling up the consultation form given below you can get a free initial appointment with the skin care professionals for the Russian Lip Fillers in Abu Dhabi.