Reverse the signs of aging effectively with the best treatment!
As we grow old, the signs of aging start becoming more visible. It starts from the face with fine lines and wrinkles. This is a natural process of aging but it can make a person self-conscious about their appearance. Some people adopt an expensive skincare routine to reverse these signs of aging. These are however not as helpful and show minimal results. To effectively reverse the signs of aging the person can get the Stem Cell Facelift in Abu Dhabi. This provides the safest and most effective way to make a person look youthful and fresh.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to address the signs of aging on the face. These include the fine lines, wrinkles, and hollow areas of the face. The person is made to look youthful, well-rested, and refreshed. The procedure is very effective and provides guaranteed results.
- No risk of allergic reaction as the stem cell solution is taken from the person’s own body
- It is a non-invasive treatment thus the recovery time is less as compared to other procedures
- The results last for a long time often a lifetime as well
- It fills the hollow areas on the face giving it a plumper look
- It addresses the aging signs like wrinkles and fine lines
- It makes a person look youthful and refreshed
- The sagging skin on the face that is caused due to aging is removed and tightened due to the injections
- The stem cells increase the collagen production on the face resulting in a youthful appearance
The procedure results in filling up the hollow areas of the face making it look plumper and refreshed. The fine lines and wrinkles are also addressed to make a person look youthful. The results are not instant and take time to be visible. This is because the treatment makes use of the natural processes to rejuvenate the face.
- A healthy person with no serious medical condition is perfect for the treatment
- Somebody with wrinkles and fine lines on their face
- An individual with hollow regions on their face
- A person with visible signs of aging who wishes to reverse them
- A candidate who does not want to undergo surgical procedures to address the signs of anti aging
- Anybody who wishes to enhance the quality and texture of their skin
The first consultation with the patient discusses the problem areas, the patient’s concerns, and their expectation from the procedure. The doctor then reviews the medical history of the patient and also takes a physical examination to check the current condition of the face.
Once the initial checkup is complete, the doctor plans a treatment that is customized according to the patient’s requirements and needs. A list of instructions is given to the patient to prepare them for the treatment. These instructions include
- Stop taking bloody thinning medications and vitamin supplements
- Smoking is to be stopped for days before and after the procedure
- Minimize the sun exposure and use a high SPF sunscreen
- Avoid being exposed to smoke as it can affect the healing process and can damage the skin
For the Stem Cell Facelift in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, on the day of surgery, the doctor first prepares the stem cell injections
- This is done by taking samples from different parts of the body
- Local anesthesia is used while taking out samples to avoid any discomfort to the patient
- These samples are then processed and the stem cells are removed and separated
- These separated cells are then made into injections
- The area to be injected is then disinfected and cleaned thoroughly
- A topical cream is applied to the treated area to numb it
- The surgeon then marks the area to be injected
- Once numbed, the surgeon using a fine needle attached to the injection carefully administers them into the skin
- The skin is then cleaned and the patient is discharged
- The whole process of preparing the stem cell injections and the application process takes about 2 hours at max.
Aftercare and Recovery:
The patient is given post-op instructions to take care of the treated area. This is very important to achieve desired results and to pace up the healing process.
- The patient is not to apply any chemicals on the face as it can affect the results of the procedure
- Ice packs are to be applied on the swollen and red skin. This helps to fade the redness and control the swelling
- Heavy lifting and intensive exercises that may result in sweating are also to be avoided
- To minimize the chances of infection, the skin is to be kept clean using a cleanser at least twice or thrice
The recovery period varies from person to person. Some take a few days to heal while others may take a few weeks. The recipient is to take two or three days off work to heal. Complete healing takes about a month.
There are no major side effects of the procedure as the stem cells are extracted from the person’s own body.
- The face may be swollen and red for the first few days
- There is a risk of infection if the skin is not kept clean
- There are chances of bleeding in the donor and recipient region
The average cost of a Stem Cell Facelift in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 3000 to AED 8000 . The cost depends on the number of stem cells required by the patient, the doctor’s qualification, and experience. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after the initial consultation.
How long do the results last?
The results of the facelift last for a long time. This is because the stem cells transferred to the face stay for a long time often a lifetime as well. It however depends on how well the recipient takes care of their face.
Book an Appointment!
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the best and most experienced surgeons that carry out the most effective and safest surgeries. If you want the best treatments in Abu Dhabi, fill-up the form given below and book a free initial consultation.