Many people are dissatisfied with the shape and size of their noses but they are afraid of complex nose surgery. Luckily for them, there is an easier, safer, and quicker procedure to fix the defects of the nose and provide symmetry to the face. It is the non-surgical Nose Job in Abu Dhabi that is known to address the aesthetic concerns of the individual. It is also known as liquid rhinoplasty and it enhances the overall appearance of the face making people more confident.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The procedure aims to improve the appearance of the nose. It enhances the way the nose appears by filling up any bumps on the nose, addressing a droopy nose by making it appear lifted, etc.
- The recovery period is very short with zero downtime
- The results are immediately visible right after the treatment
- Results are not permanent and reversible in case the recipient does not like the outcome
- The shape of the nose is enhanced
- It makes the person feel more confident and increases their self-esteem
- The procedure only takes a few minutes to carry out
- The facial features look more symmetric after the procedure
The treatment reshapes the nose with minimally invasive treatment. It requires no downtime as the results are immediately visible right after the procedure. The results are not permanent and can also be reversed by injecting a solution that dissolves the fillers. The final results are seen after the healing is complete.
- Someone who does not suffer from any serious skin condition or disease
- A person who does not have an allergic reaction to the filler
- An individual with a bump on their nose
- Someone who does not suffer from any type of psychological problem
- Anybody who have realistic expectation from the treatment
- Somebody who does not smoke
How Does it Work?
The non-surgical nose job in Abu Dhabi works by injecting fillers into the nose. The shape of the nose is enhanced by filling up the hollow areas. The droopy nose is also fixed by injecting the substance on the slope of the nose to give it a more lifted appearance. Other nose conditions can also be improved that is to be decided by the dermatologist.
A detailed discussion is carried out between the dermatologist and the recipient about the treatment and the expectations from it. A physical examination is then taken and medical history is reviewed to make sure the candidate does not face any complications during the treatment.
- The person should stop taking blood-thinning medications, vitamins, and supplements before the treatment
- The candidate should stop smoking and alcohol consumption for days before the treatment
- The area to be treated should not have any makeup product and should be clean before the procedure
- The patient should stay hydrated and drink plenty of water
- The medication prescribed should be taken on time before the treatment
- For the treatment, the nose and area around the nose are first cleaned thoroughly with a disinfecting or an antiseptic solution, wipe, or an alcohol swab.
- An ice pack or numbing cream is applied to numb the area being treated. A local anesthetic can also be injected depending on the choice of the recipient and the dermatologist.
- The dermatologist marks the areas where the solution is needed
- When the area is numbed, the gel-like substance is administered into the marked area(s) under the skin
- A soothing cream or cold compress is then applied by the end of the procedure, to the treated region, to minimize any discomfort
Aftercare and Recovery:
- A list of instructions is given to the recipient to follow to achieve the best possible results
- The treated region should not be exposed to direct sunlight at least for the first few days
- Heavyweight should not be lifted until the healing period is complete
- A high SPF sunscreen should be used to protect the skin and treated area from direct sunlight
- An ice pack is to be applied to the treated region to control the swelling and minimize the pain and discomfort
- For the first few days, the recipient should not wear glasses or anything around the treated area
- The candidate cannot undergo any dental or cosmetic treatment right after the procedure for the first few days
- No makeup or skincare products containing chemicals should be used in the treated region
The recovery period is usually very short and the treated region takes only a few days to heal. The recipient can go on about their daily routine right after the procedure.
These effects usually last for some days before they fade away.
- The nose area can be red and swollen for a couple of days
- There can also be bruising on the nose and the cheeks
- The person can also feel nauseous right after the procedure
The average cost for the reshaping of the nose using fillers ranges from AED 2000 to AED 2800. The final cost depends on the amount and type of filler used and also on the expertise of the skincare professional carrying out the treatment.
How Long Do the Results Last?
The duration of the effects of the results ranges from 6 months to 2 years. It varies from patient to patient depending on the type and amount of the filler used to achieve the desired shape of the nose.
Book an Appointment!
Fill up the consultation form given below to get a free initial appointment with the skin care professionals for the Non-surgical Nose Job in Abu Dhabi.