Individuals can now get their appearance enhanced without having to undergo any surgical treatments. The Volift Fillers in Abu Dhabi are the latest invention in the cosmetic world. It is made up of hyaluronic acid that works to improve the skin texture and quality from the inside out. Its water retaining ability also helps in the hydration of the skin. Read more about its benefits, procedure, and more below
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The injections aim to enhance the appearance of the recipient. The fine lines are removed, wrinkles filled, skin tightened, curves refined, volume restored, and lips enhanced.
- The results are subtle and look very natural
- It enhances the appearance of the individual
- The fillers help to retain water in the skin thus hydrating it from the inside out
- The facial contour is enhanced and provides symmetry to the face
- The aging signs are reversed making the recipient look youthful
- The procedure is simple and pain-free
- The results are quick and the recovery period is short
The Volift results in smoothening out of the lines and wrinkles thereby providing a clear skin to the individual. The signs of aging are also addressed and reversed. The results are instant however the final results take time due to the settling of filler into the treated area(s).
- A healthy person who wishes to rejuvenate their appearance
- Someone who does not suffer from any serious skin condition or disease
- A person who does not want to undergo a surgical procedure to enhance their appearance
- An individual who has aging signs and lines that they wish to address
- Anyone with realistic expectations from the treatment
- Someone who is mentally prepared and ready for the injections
How does it Work?
The Volift Fillers in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain consist of hyaluronic acid and are administered under the skin. These provide plumpness and volume to the otherwise hollow areas. The lines and wrinkles are reduced and the appearance enhanced. The aging signs are reversed making the recipient look youthful and fresh.
The patient needs to communicate properly with the skincare specialist about the problems, concerns, and expectations from the treatment. After a detailed discussion, the doctor then suggests possible treatment options to address the concerns of the individual. The medical history is also reviewed to make sure the patient does not suffer from any condition that may affect the treatment and cause complications.
Once the treatment is decided, a list of instructions is provided to the candidate to prepare for the injections
- The treatment area should be protected from direct sunlight and the candidate should make sure it is not sunburned or tanned
- Alcohol consumption and smoking should be avoided for days before the procedure
- Blood-thinning medications, supplements, vitamin tablets, and Anti-inflammatory medicines should be stopped before the treatment
The technique of administering the filler is very simple and takes only minutes to administer.
The treatment region is first cleaned and then numbed using a local anesthetic or a numbing ointment. Ice packs may also be used to numb the skin. The doctor then marks the injection sites and then once the area is numbed, starts the procedure.
The filler is administered according to the markings under the skin. After the injections, the treated area is massaged gently so that the solution is dispersed properly.
By the end, the treatment area(s) are applied with a soothing cream and a cold compress to minimize the discomfort and pain felt by the recipient.
Aftercare and Recovery:
- The injection sites should not be scratched even if it is itchy
- Ice packs are to be applied to the swollen area to control the swelling and reduce the redness
- Other aesthetic treatments should not be carried out on the treated areas for three or four weeks at least
- Sun exposure should be kept minimal and a good sunscreen recommended by the dermatologist should be used
- Waxing or bleaching of treatment regions should be avoided until the dermatologist advises to
Other aftercare instructions, if any, are provided by the doctor after the procedure. The recovery period is usually short and it only takes some days for the fillers to settle on the treated area(s) and the side effects to fade away.
The immediate side effects after the injections include redness, swelling, some bruising, and itching in the treatment areas. These affect usually only take some days to fade away.
The average cost of the injections starts from AED 999. The final cost depends on the number of injections required to achieve the desired results and the expertise of the dermatologists. The total expenses are decided by the doctor after the initial consultation and appointment keeping in mind all the factors affecting the cost.
How Long do the Results Last?
The effects of Volift are not permanent and last for several months. The procedure can be repeated to maintain the results once the effects start to fade away.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The doctors and surgeons at the Enfield Royal Clinic are highly qualified, experienced and the best in Abu Dhabi. The use of the latest technology and modern techniques by them ensures the highest quality of the treatments that guarantee desired results. The staff of the clinic is well trained and well-spoken and their friendly outlook makes sure that the patients and clients are comfortable and relaxed. We believe in the equality of all patients and dealing with them all with respect and dignity.
Request an Appointment!
You can request a free consultation for Volift Fillers in Abu Dhabi without experts by filling up the appointment form provided below.