A vampire facelift in Abu Dhabi is a relatively modern way of doing a facelift. it involves the use of a patient’s blood. It’s relatively unique as it adopts PRP and other blood-based growth materials to treat different skin-related conditions. it is primarily employed to restore the beauty of an aging body and to restore the youthful character of a face full of wrinkles and facial creases. it is relatively very efficient as it stimulates the regeneration of the skin by the use of growth factors and stem cells. It helps increase the volume of the skin thus reshaping its appearance of the skin.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment also known as platelet-rich plasma facelift aims to reverse the signs of aging in an individual. It refreshes the face and provides a youthful appearance by tightening the skin and making it firm.
- A person with no serious skin condition
- Somebody who is generally healthy
- A woman who is not pregnant or breastfeeding
- An individual who wishes to rejuvenate their face
- A person with thin and old skin
- A candidate who has realistic expectations from the treatment
- It makes the person look refreshed by rejuvenating the face
- It reverses the aging signs on the skin
- It has a skin tightening effect making the skin firmer
- The skin quality, texture, and tone are enhanced
- The treatment is safe and cost-effective
- The procedure is not time-consuming and a single session only takes a few minutes
- It is a pain-free therapy and provides long-lasting results
The procedure results in rejuvenated skin and a refreshed face. It gets rid of the fine lines and wrinkles making the skin firm and tightened. The results are visible almost immediately after a single session despite the swelling and redness. However, the final results are seen after a few weeks that will last for a long time. If the results start fading, the candidate can get revision treatment to maintain the results.
How Does it Work?
The procedure works by taking out blood from the candidate’s arm and processing it to separate the platelet-rich plasma. These are then made into injections to inject into the face. The doctor also injects fillers along with the plasma. Both the injections work by tightening the skin and making it firm and smooth.
In the initial consultation for Vampire Facelift in Abu Dhabi, the doctor and patient discuss the problem areas, procedure, and expectations from the treatment. The doctor reviews the patient’s medical history and also takes a physical examination. Blood may also be drawn for testing to make sure the patient does not have any allergic reaction to the fillers.
Once the initial checkup is complete, the doctor plans the treatment according to the patient’s needs and requirements. A list of instructions is also given for the patient to follow to make sure they are ready for the treatment.
Course of Action:
- The skin is first cleaned thoroughly and disinfected to avoid any risk of infection
- Blood is then drawn from the arm of the candidate
- This blood is processed to separate the platelets-rich plasma
- These are then made into injections to be injected
- The doctor first applies a numbing cream or local anesthesia to numb the area
- Once numbed, targeted areas on the face are marked and then injected with hyaluronic acid filler
- The filler is injected into the skin where there are wrinkles and fine lines
- Then the prepared injections with the PRP are injected using fine needles into the face
Aftercare and Recovery:
A list of aftercare instructions is given to the patient.
- The recipient is not to touch their face for a day or two
- Ice packs may be used on the swollen areas
- To avoid any discomfort, painkillers may be given by the doctor
- In case the doctor prescribes any other medicines, those are to be taken at the prescribed time
- Sun exposure is to be avoided and a high-SPF sunscreen is to be used when going out
The recovery time is relatively short for the treatment. The swelling and bruising, if any, fade away in a week max. Though some results are immediately visible, the final results start being visible in a few weeks.
There are some minimal side effects of the procedure. These are mentioned below
- The treated area can feel itchy and painful
- There can be bleeding on the injections site
The average cost of the Vampire Facelift in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain ranges from AED 700 to AED 1499. The actual cost depends on the number of sessions required, expected outcome, type and amount of fillers needed, and the doctor’s qualification and experience. The final cost will be determined by the doctor after the initial consultation.
How Long do the Effects Last?
The results last for a long time about a year or two. However, to maintain the results the candidate will have to get the injections again as the results are not permanent and fade away with time.
Book an Appointment!
The surgeons at the Enfield Royal Clinic are highly qualified and experienced professionals. They offer the best and most effective treatments that leave the patients happy and highly satisfied. If you are looking for the best treatments in Abu Dhabi, fill-up the form given below to book an initial appointment.