When looking in the mirror often people see their hair become thinner day by day. This happens due to excessive loss of hair. The overall volume of hair starts to decrease when the ratio of the hair falling increases more than that of the growth of new hair. People suffering from this become self-conscious and anxious. Such people can now go for an advanced new combined therapy that helps reverse the progressive hair loss in both men and women. This is the Acell PRP Treatment in Abu Dhabi which when performed effectively, increases the density of hair and its coverage. This is also a very effective alternative to surgical hair transplantation. It is a non-invasive treatment with comparatively much less, almost no recovery time and the patient can go about their routine after the session.
Table of Content
The Essence of Treatment:
The essence of the treatment is basically to reverse hair loss and stimulate the growth of new healthy hair. This technique is used to preserve and thicken the hair without the use of daily medications or surgery. It is the concentration of platelets and plasma which is derived from the individual’s blood. A sample of blood is taken during the time of procedure and it is processed to separate the concentrated form of platelets and plasma these contain high growth factors. The platelets packed with growth factors stimulate healing and collagen production and bring all the necessary nutrients to the hair follicles to allow the growth of the hair
On the other hand, Acell is a form of a matrix of complex proteins that are introduced into the scalp. This stimulates the stem cells in the hair follicles that have decreased activity. It creates an environment where hair follicles are able to thrive again.
The treatment results in the growth of hair in places on the head where there is less hair. It increases the overall volume of hair on the head. There is a downtime of some months before the growth of hair can be noticed. These hairs grow normally following the cycle of growth. The candidate begins to see noticeable growth of hair in six months. The thickness of hair continues for over a year or two. After that, the procedure needs to be repeated so that the result stays.
There are a number of advantages of the treatment.
- Very effective to address the hair loss concerns of the candidate by slowing down the thinning of hair
- Cost-effective as compared to other procedures
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment thus there are fewer chances of infections
- As the person’s own platelets and stem cells are used there is no risk of allergic reactions
- The time taken for each session is not time-consuming
- The healing process of the treatment is not lengthy
- It is a very safe treatment
- Increases the confidence of the individual by enhancing the appearance with improved hair quality, texture, and volume
- PRP treatment along with Acell provides sustainable results
A good candidate for injections without the surgical procedure is
- The ones in the early stages of hair loss
- A person who wishes to enhance their appearance by improving the thickness and quality of their hair
- Anybody who is 18 plus and starts experiencing hair loss
- A person should have realistic expectations from the procedure
- Somebody who does not want a surgical treatment
- A medically fit candidate or someone with their doctor’s clearance to carry the procedure
How does it Work?
The Acell PRP treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain works by targeting the hair follicles and stimulating the stem cells in the scalp to improve hair growth. This increases the growth of hair making them appear thicker and also covering the balding spots. As it helps improve natural hair growth there is some downtime due to the time taken for the hair to complete the growth cycle.
The initial discussion between the patient and doctor discusses the concerns and expectations from the procedure. Then after taking a physical examination of the scalp and if needed, blood work as well, the surgeon decides if the patient is a good candidate for the treatment.
Once decided, the surgeon gives instructions about the pre-procedure guidelines that are to be followed by the patient. These include instructions like avoiding taking blood thinners for some days before the procedure. The patient is also to avoid smoking for days before and after the procedure as it can affect the hair growth and healing process
The treatment is to be carried out by an experienced and expert doctor to achieve the desired results. It also then reduces the risk of any major side effects that may result due to the inexperience of the surgeon.
- First, the scalp is thoroughly washed and cleansed
- Then the surgeon draws blood which is processed and platelets and cells are separated
- These are made into injections
- The scalp is first numbed using a numbing cream or a local anesthesia
- Once numbed, the scalp is injected with the injected prepared
- And then the surgeon gives post-care instructions to be followed by the patient
Aftercare and Recovery:
The instructions given by the surgeon are followed to achieve desired results. These include avoiding heavy exercises for a couple of days. There is no extensive aftercare needed after the procedure and the patient can go on with their daily routine. The scalp may however be tender and red for one or two days.
The recovery period after each session is relatively short but the results take months to be visible as it is a natural process.
There are some minor side effects of the treatment like redness in the scalp or it may feel a little tender for some days. These fade away in a few days. There is also a risk of bleeding if the patient is on any type of blood thinner medication. Some scars may also be formed on the site of injections on the scalp.
The average cost of Acell PRP treatment in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED – to AED-. The total cost of the treatment depends on a number of factors. The number of sessions required by each patient varies thus the cost also varies. It also depends on the doctor’s qualifications and expertise. The level of the clinic and its location also play an important role in determining the actual cost of the treatment.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the treatment last for a year after that the treatment is to be repeated to maintain the results as after that the patient may start experiencing hair loss again.
Book an Appointment!
The highly qualified and expert surgeons at the Royal Enfield Clinic offer the best treatments leaving the patients satisfied and happy with the results. Book a free appointment now by filling up the form below.