Everyone should have the freedom to make mistakes, and tattoos are no exception!
Do you want to remove the tattoos which you once got because of fashion, passion, and social media influence? No worries! You can easily do this with laser tattoo removal in Abu Dhabi. The process is painless and effective. On the contrary, the fashion for tattoos is on the rise; among young people and people of respectable age, men, and women.
Table of Content
- Procedure time: 30 to 60 minutes
- Results last: 1 to 2 years
- Side Effects: pain or discomfort
- Downtime: no downtime
- Procedure type: Non-invasive procedure
Essence of Treatment:
The beam of the Q-switched laser penetrates the skin without damaging it and destroys the molecular structure of the dye; it becomes discolored and is gradually washed out of the skin by lymph. The area around the pigment remains untouched. The patient feels a slight tingling sensation that does not require anesthesia.
The treatment slowly eliminates the pigment from the skin, and you can get rid of an unwanted tattoo. The results will be the complete removal of tattoos.
The cost of the treatment is not fixed, as there are some impacting factors of cost such as sessions required, name, and location of the clinic. However, the cost varies from AED 450 to AED 2950.
Some tattoos can be entirely eliminated in a single session, while others may require several sessions or may only slightly fade in a few more sessions.
Typically, 5-15 sessions are required for a tattoo to be fully eliminated. However, this depends upon the size, color, and location of the tattoo, the type of skin, and the specific laser used.
The tattoo will gradually fade as the body naturally removes the broken-down ink particles, which can take anywhere between 4 and 12 weeks.
No, scarring is rare. The method can cause scarring if the candidate has a history of scarring and if the process is not done by a qualified cosmetic surgeon.
The majority of tattoos can be removed with lasers, however, this depends on the color & type of ink used.
Are there any lifestyle or skincare Changes that need to be made before or after a Laser Tattoo Removal Session?
It is essential to prevent tanning & sun exposure both before & after receiving treatment because they can reduce the effectiveness of the medication and boost the side effects. Additionally, refrain from any activities that cause excessive sweating and keep the treated region dry.
The best candidate for treatment is someone fulfilling the following conditions:
- Unwanted tattoos which are simply undesirable or interfere with career advancement
- No chronic or acute skin diseases
- No infections or lesions
- Do not have diabetes or cardiovascular diseases
The first thing to do is make sure that there are no contraindications and consult a doctor. Now it’s up to moral preparation. Seriously, it hurts! More painful than tattoos. In addition, the healing process is also slow and requires great attention.
- Before the procedure, you need to ensure that you have no contraindications.
- At least two weeks before the session, it is necessary to limit exposure to the sun better and refuse to visit the solarium.
- Also, 2-3 days before the procedure, you must refrain from taking antibiotics and alcohol.
- Another critical point is to avoid drinking alcohol the day before the procedure. It is also advisable to remove the hair at the removal site in advance.
The specialist evaluates the tattoo according to the colors, and density of the dye, individually selects the energy and performs the procedure on dry, clean skin.
The device settings allow you to set a pulsed or continuous mode of operation, select the required level of power and radiation, set and adjust the depth of laser exposure.
Due to the micron accuracy of the device, as a result of processing, scars or scars do not appear on the surface. The procedure is painless, and there is a slight tingling sensation. Anesthesia is not used.
If there are cicatricial changes in the tattoo area obtained during an attempt at a previous removal or in case of poor healing when applying a dye. In that case, a large fleet of devices in our clinic and our protocols for treating cicatricial changes will make the tattoo area as aesthetically attractive as possible after an entire course of treatment.
Aftercare and Recovery:
If you follow all your doctor’s recommendations after the procedure, everything will go smoothly. There are several essential tips that you must follow:
- Do not wet the removal site. Prevent water from entering the removal area for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Do not sunbathe and allow streaming. Within two weeks, you cannot sunbathe in the sun and the solarium, visit the bath, sauna, swimming pool, and steam the removal area in the shower.
- In no case should you scratch, pick, and scratch the damaged area of the skin, as this can lead to infection and scarring.
- Monitor the state of the body. To help him speed up the pigment removal, you can do a gentle massage of the skin in the area of removal.
How many Sessions are Needed?
Depending on the depth and density of the pigment, the quality of the dye, and the size of the pattern, the duration of the course can vary from 3 to 10 sessions. The doctor will inform you about the required amount.
Cost of laser Tattoo Removal Abu Dhabi:
The Laser Tattoo Removal Cost in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 499 to AED 2999. The doctor will determine the actual price after the initial consultation.
Several factors impact the total cost of tattoo removal:
- The area and size of the tattoo
- The color schemes
- The depth of occurrence, the complexity of the situation
Book an Appointment!
Laser tattoo removal in Abu Dhabi at Enfield Royal Clinic is a modern, comfortable, and safe solution that can solve your problem both on a physical and psychological level!