The growing age causes the production of Hyaluronic acid in the body to decrease. This can result in the appearance of hollow areas and loss of volume in the cheek area making a person look weak and old. The natural process of aging cannot be stopped, however, these hollow areas can be treated with the Cheek Fillers Injections in Abu Dhabi. These consist of a solution of Hyaluronic acid that not only provides volume to the face but also improves the skin texture and tone of the recipient. These injections make the face look more defined and symmetric as well.
Table of Content
What is it?
The injections are usually used to provide volume on the hollow areas. It is minimally invasive and a quick procedure used to lift the face and provide a younger-looking appearance. These stay in the areas they are administered for a long time unless the recipient wishes to reverse the results. In that case, the skincare professional injects a dissolving solution to reverse the results of the treatment.
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to bring dimension into the otherwise flat and hollow cheeks. It enhances and lifts the cheekbones making the face look more symmetric, refreshed, and youthful.
The fillers result in reinstating the volume of the cheeks enhancing their appearance. It increases the definition of the cheekbones. It also smoothes out the wrinkles and lines that appear on the face due to aging. The results are instant and require no downtime. The final results are however revealed after complete healing and settling of the fillers.
- The procedure enhances the appearance of the recipient
- It makes the candidate look refreshed and young
- The treatment is cheap and the results last for a long time
- The results are quick and the recovery period is very short
- It provides confidence and high self-esteem to the person
- The effects are natural-looking if carried out by an experienced skin care specialist
- Somebody with no serious disease or skin condition
- Any person who has a visible loss of volume on their cheeks
- A candidate who does not smoke and avoids alcohol consumption
- Should have realistic expectations from the treatment
- An individual who wants to plump up their face and increase the volume in the cheeks
- A person who does not get an allergic reaction to the filler
How does it Work?
The Cheek Fillers Injections in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain work by administering the injections into the cheek area. The region is first marked and numbed using a local anesthetic, ice pack, or numbing cream. Using injections with a fine and small needle the dermatologist then administers the solution into the marked area.
How is it Executed?
- On the day of treatment, the face is first cleansed with a disinfecting solution or soap.
- Using an ice pack or local anesthetic the dermatologist then numbs the cheek area. The numbing ointment may also be applied
- The area(s) where the filler injections are required is then marked using a marker
- The marking is usually below the eyes
- The doctor takes an injection with a fine and small needle to administer the filler into the markings under the skin
- The way these injections are administered depends on the dermatologist and the expected dimensions of the recipient
- Once done, the solution under the skin is then dispersed with hands to shape the area
- A soothing cream is then applied in the end to minimize the discomfort felt by the patient
Aftercare and Recovery:
There is some swelling and bruising on the treated area for which an ointment or cream may be given by the doctor that needs to be applied according to the prescription. Any other cosmetic treatment or products containing chemicals are to be avoided on the treated area
The recovery period is usually short and only takes a few days for the injection sites to heal, bruising (if any) to fade away, swelling to reside and the filler to adjust into the areas injected.
- The injected area is usually red after the treatment and may feel some discomfort
- The recipient may feel itchiness on the treated sites
- There might be bleeding on the administered sites especially if the candidate is on blood thinners
The average cost for the Cheek Fillers Injections in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain ranges from AED – to AED -. The actual cost depends on the size of the treatment area and the amount of filler needed to achieve desired results. It is determined by the skin care specialist after the first consultation and checkup.
How Long do the Results Last?
The duration of the results ranges from 6 months to 2 or 3 years. To maintain the results the candidate can get the treatment repeated.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The experienced dermatologists and skin care specialists at the Enfield Royal Clinic provide the best treatments. Our well-trained staff makes sure that the patients and clients are comfortable and well served. The patient-centric policies of our clinic provide the best experience to the patients leaving them happy and satisfied with the treatments.
Book an Appointment!
Get a free appointment now for the Cheek Fillers Injections in Abu Dhabi by filling up the consultation form given below.