Imagine being able to proudly reveal your legs without worrying about the unattractive spider vein web that has long undermined your confidence. Sclerotherapy, the current skincare equivalent of a magic wand, provides a revolutionary cure. The therapy is the trick you’ve been waiting to learn, whether any individual is appealing to get rid of those annoying spider veins or find solace from the pain of varicose veins. Learn more about sclerotherapy in Abu Dhabi and book us right away!
Table of Content
- Cost: 1999 AED to 2499 AED
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to work: Immediately
- Duration of Treatment: 20 minutes to an hour
- Type of Treatment: Non-surgical
A medical process that focuses on treating specific vein-related problems. spider veins & small to medium-sized varicose veins are treated with sclerotherapy. The blood vessel lining is irritated by this solution, which causes the blood vessels to constrict and eventually disappear. The repaired veins are eventually absorbed by the body, leaving the skin cleaner and smoother.
- Spider Veins: Small, dilated blood arteries called “spider veins” are visible near the skin’s surface and frequently resemble spider webs or tree branches. The legs and face are the most prevalent locations for them, and they are usually red, blue, or purple in color. Sclerotherapy is a useful procedure to get rid of or dramatically diminish spider veins, enhancing the skin’s aesthetic appeal.
- Varicose Veins: The process can be used to treat small to medium-sized varicose veins, however, it is most frequently used to treat spider veins. Larger, twisted, and elevated veins in the legs known as varicose veins sometimes cause discomfort, pain, swelling, and aching. Sclerotherapy can help by blocking and compressing the troublesome veins, hence reducing these symptoms.
- Venous Insufficiency: The disease known as venous insufficiency, in which the veins’ valves malfunction and cause blood to pool and create varicose veins, can also be treated with sclerotherapy. Sclerotherapy works by sealing up these troublesome veins, which enhances blood flow and lessens associated discomfort.
- Cosmetic Enhancement: Some individuals choose this method for aesthetic reasons, even if they do not have significant discomfort or medical issues related to their veins. Sclerotherapy can help enhance the appearance of the legs by reducing the visibility of spider veins and promoting smoother, clearer skin.
Benefits of Sclerotherapy in Abu Dhabi:
There are multiple benefits of the treatment, some of which are as follows:
- Minimally invasive.
- Safe and effective.
- Minimal discomfort.
- The procedure is quick.
- Treatment can be tailored.
- Results are long-lasting.
- Health risks are minimized.
- Self-confidence and esteem are improved.
The candidates who can get the sclerotherapy Injection are as follows:
- Overall health is good.
- Have practical assumptions.
- Not pregnant.
- No current infection.
- Does not have active blood clots.
- Able to follow pre and post-care tips.
Prior to the method, the candidates are required to follow the below instructions in order to attain a safe and effective treatment.
- Refrain from taking supplements that contain iron.
- Tell your doctor about any medication condition you have.
- Take prescribed medications.
- Refrain from applying any lotion prior to the process.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep your skin clean.
- Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated.
The method is carried out on an outpatient basis. However, some candidates may be asked to get admitted. However, the sclerotherapy Procedure is done by utilizing a fine needle to inject the vein-dissolving solution into the spider or varicose veins. The candidate will observe small sticks of needles and maybe a minimal sensation of burning. In addition, the number of veins treated in a single session is variable and depends on the location and size of the veins.
The candidates will experience some after-effects post-treatment, which are minimal and will subside within a few days. Such as:
- larger injected areas might become a little bumpy or hard for a few weeks.
- Treated areas may get reddish and raised and will settle down in a few days.
- Spots or brown lines might be observed. They usually disappear within a few months.
- Bruising might be experienced and will stay for some days to weeks.
Sclerotherapy treatment cost is not fixed and varies on some factors, such as the extent of treatment, type of vein, sessions required, compression wear, name and location of the clinic, and the skills of the expert. To learn about the real cost, the candidates are required to meet the surgeon. However, the average cost of the treatment varies from 1999 AED to 2499 AED
Choose our Clinic to Get rid of Spider Veins:
At Enfield Royal Clinic, we have the most experienced and specialized surgeons who are particularly specialized in the procedure. They provide a very friendly environment for our valuable candidates to make them comfortable and let them discuss their concerns and goals.
Book us to Attain Smooth Skin!
Fill out the below form to book us for Sclerotherapy in Abu Dhabi. We assure to deliver you with the most effective and safe treatment that you have been seeking for a long time.
No, the treatment does not cause any sort of pain due to the application of anaesthesia. However, after the treatment, the candidate might observe a little discomfort which will subside within a few days.
The outcomes of the method are long-lasting to permanent.
The candidate will benefit from the treatment in any part of the body such as hands, arms, etc.
The candidates are required to shower after 48 hours.
Generally, the candidates are required to sleep in compression stockings for a few weeks.