One of the most common problems suffered by people is excessive fat in the belly. This can be due to different reasons for example after childbirth some women may face this problem or due to genetics. Some people also gain it with age.
Everybody desires to have a flatter stomach. This can be achieved by stomach exercises and by having a good diet. Some people are however not able to achieve it just by exercising. These people can take professional help to get a flat tummy. This page discusses all the treatments available on How to Lose Belly Fat in Abu Dhabi with clinical treatments. These treatment methods help a person lose weight in a much shorter time and results are immediately visible.
Table of Content
These are clinical treatments to get rid of extra stubborn fat on the belly. There are a number of different procedures a person can go for. The treatment is chosen, however, depends on the expectations of individuals, their current condition, and also the doctor’s suggestion.
Sometimes the doctor can suggest one or more than one treatment at a time or suggest more than one session of a single treatment.
All these treatments are very effective to get rid of stubborn fat. A person should have realistic expectations from these. The results of all these procedures are permanent and non-reversible. It depends from person to person. If a person maintains their weight, they are unlikely to get the fats back. However, if a person gains overall weight, they are also likely to get a flat tummy.
The treatments for the removal of fat from the stomach are very beneficial. Some of these benefits include:
- The procedures are safe to carry out
- These are long-lasting methods and fat removal permanently
- It contours the body figure by giving a person a flat tummy.
- Enhances a person’s appearance and confidence
- It increases the self-esteem of a person
- Sleep quality is also improved by getting rid of belly fat.
- A medically fit person is an ideal candidate for these fat removal treatments.
- A person with extra fats on the stomach
- The candidate should be above 18 to undergo the treatments.
- An individual with any kind of medical condition should consult their doctor before the treatments to make sure they are ideal for the treatments.
There are a number of options available for the treatment of this extra. All these procedures target specific fats on the belly and reduce them.
- Liposuction: In this procedure, fat is removed through suctioning using a surgical vacuum. Fat is eliminated from different parts of the body that a person wants to be flatter. The recovery period of this procedure is long but the results are dramatic
- Cool sculpting: This treatment is also known as Cryolipolysis. In this process, fat in the lower belly is frozen using a special device. In a few months, this fat is dissolved by the body and is naturally removed.
- Laser treatment: In this treatment, a high-energy laser beam is used that targets fats in especially the belly area. This laser heats the fat cells and tissues causing them to break up. This is a painless treatment
- Ultrasound fat reduction: The fat cells are broken down using high-frequency waves using an ultrasound machine. It does not harm any other tissues.
- In the initial consultation, the doctor has a detailed discussion with the patient.
- The patient is explained about all the available options.
- The doctor then reviews the medical history of the patient and then suggests suitable treatment.
- Blood-thinning medications need to be stopped before the surgery.
- The candidates should stop smoking weeks before the treatment
- All the other instructions by the doctor should be followed by the candidate to prepare for the treatment.
Different treatments are carried out differently depending on the patient’s requirements and their condition. The doctor determines an effective procedure for How to Lose Belly Fat in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.
How Does it Work?
These treatments work by removing the fat accumulated on the belly. These cause drastic changes in a person’s appearance by making them look slimmer. Some, however, have a longer downtime than others.
One of the most important post-care of the treatment is that the person should avoid sleeping on their stomach until the completion of the procedure and recovery.
There are a few side effects to the procedures. Some of the common ones include minor bruising or swelling at most. These side effects fade away with time giving a person their desired figure. Some of these treatments may take a much longer time to carry out as more than one session may be required.
The cost of belly fat removal treatments ranges from approx AED 6,000 to AED 30,000.
Book an Appointment!
If you are looking for How to Lose Belly Fat in Abu Dhabi, fill out the consultation form below and book an initial appointment with our experts.