The increase in age results in loosening of the skin. The signs of aging start showing with the eyes. The skin around the eyes on the upper and lower eyelid starts appearing loose and saggy and fine lines appear. There is no cure for this natural aging process. However, the individual can get a non-surgical treatment to hide the signs of aging around the eyes. The Plexr Plasma Eye Lift in Abu Dhabi is a very effective procedure to tighten the skin around and on the eyes.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to tighten the loose skin around the eyes through a non-surgical procedure. If an individual has loose skin or fine lines around the eyes or on the upper or lower eyelid, the treatment is perfect and very effective for such a candidate to rejuvenate the skin around the eyes.
- The procedure provides youthful-looking eyes to the recipient
- It is a non-surgical procedure so the recovery time is very short
- The treatment provides guaranteed results
- It enhances the appearance of the recipient by skin tightening the skin around the eyes
- The confidence of a person is enhanced making them more confident in the public setting
- A person becomes less self-conscious about their appearance
The results are visible right after the procedure however the final results are seen after 2 or 3 weeks. The treatment is very effective and results are guaranteed. Several sessions may be required to achieve desired results that are to be six or eight weeks apart.
- Somebody with visible loose skin on the upper or lower eyelids
- An individual who wishes to get rid of the fine lines around the eyes
- A healthy candidate with no serious skin condition
- A person who does not smoke or can stop smoking
- Anybody who wishes to rejuvenate their eyes without undergoing a surgical procedure
How does it Work?
It is a non-surgical procedure in which the skincare specialist uses a small pen-like device that creates heat. The heat instantly sublimates the outermost layer of the skin creating small dots of carbon crusts that instantly tighten the skin and vaporize the excess.
In the first consultation for Plexr Plasma Eye Lift in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, the skincare professional discusses the concerns and problem areas of the client. The treatment and expectations from the treatment are then discussed in detail. The medical history is reviewed to make sure the candidate does not suffer from any medical or skin condition that may affect the treatment. A physical examination is then taken to check the area to be treated. Once the initial checkup is complete the doctor plans a customized treatment according to the candidate’s requirements and current condition.
A list of instructions is given to prepare the candidate for the treatment. The individual is to stop smoking as it can affect the treatment and its results. Blood-thinning medications and supplements are also to be avoided for days before and after the procedure.
- After an initial consultation, the doctor decides the day of treatment according to the patient’s convenience.
- On the day of treatment, the doctor first carries out a patch test to assess the way the skin responds to the procedure.
- The area to be treated is then cleansed and disinfected thoroughly before starting the procedure.
- Local or topical anesthesia is then applied to numb the area to avoid any discomfort to the candidate.
- The topical anesthesia if applied is removed after 30 to 40 minutes once the area is numbed.
- The region to be treated is then marked with a pen.
- A special pen-type device is used called the plexr device for the procedure.
- The device sublimates the skin by generating heat.
- This creates dot-like carbon crusts that instantly tighten the loose skin and stimulates the production of collagen.
- The procedure takes about an hour or two depending on how big the area to be treated is.
Aftercare and Recovery:
To achieve desired results and avoid complications after the procedure, the candidate is to follow the post-care instructions given by the doctor.
- Right after the procedure, an ointment is applied to the treated region to soothe the skin
- The treated area is not to be touched or scratched for the first week
- A special face wash is to be used that is given by the doctor
- Unnecessary sun exposure is to be avoided and the sunscreen suggested by the doctor is to be used as the UV rays can affect the healing process and the results
- The skin is to be kept dry and clean to avoid any complications
- Products containing chemicals are not to be applied to the skin unless prescribed by the skin care professional.
The recovery time for the treatment is relatively short. The swelling around the eye area subsides in a few days. The redness and tenderness on the treated region also fade in a couple of days. The carbon crusts take a week to fall off until then concealing cream given by the doctor is to be used. The concealing cream aids in healing.
There are no long-term side effects of the procedure. The few minor side effects fade away in a few days. These are:
- The skin around the eyes may be red and swollen for the first few days
- There are visible carbon crusts on the skin after the treatment
- The treated area may feel itchy
- The crusts formed on the skin take a week to fade
The average cost of the Plexr Plasma Eye Lift in Abu Dhabi is AED 1,800 per area. The actual cost depends on the area to be treated and the number of sessions required. The final cost is determined by the skincare professional after the initial checkup and consultation.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the treatment are permanent and last for a long time. It however does not stop the natural anti aging process and the skin around the eyes continues to age normally.
Book an Appointment!
The Enfield Royal clinic has highly trained and experienced skincare professionals that provide the most effective and finest treatments in Abu Dhabi. Book a free initial appointment with the best doctors by filling up the form given below.