Get the refreshed and youthful look with the best facelift
A growing age results in several unwanted changes in the body. One such change is on the face. The loosening of the skin and appearance of hollow areas are what make a person look tired and old. This is a natural part of aging. However, it can make a person self-conscious and affect their confidence as well. To reverse these aging effects, there are clinical treatments that a person can benefit from. Liquid Facelift in Abu Dhabi is one such treatment that addresses the aging effects by tightening and lifting the appearance of the face. It makes a person look youthful and fresh by erasing the lines which also includes the expression lines.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to rejuvenate the otherwise dull and aging face. It reverses the aging effects by plumping up the face and filling up the hollow areas. It gives back the lost volume of the face. It also erases the aging lines providing a youthful appearance.
- A good candidate for the procedure is
- A healthy individual with no serious medical or skin condition
- Somebody who does not have an allergic reaction to the injections
- A person with mild sagging and fine lines on the face
- Anybody with hollow areas in the face that results due to aging
- An individual with aging signs on their face
The injections result in clear wrinkle-free skin and a youthful appearance. The sagging skin is tightened and plumed as the fillers give the effect of collagen. The results are instant and dramatic without having to go through any surgical procedure. These results last for a long time however, if results start to fade the person can get the injections again.
- It makes a person look refreshed and young
- Makes a person more confident and improves their self-esteem
- It plumps the skin making it wrinkle-free
- The non-surgical procedure with instant results
- Helps to restore the lost volume of the face
- It addresses several problems at the same time
- It is a safe and an easy procedure and takes only a few minutes to carry out
- It is cost-effective as it saves a person from having to spend on expensive cosmetic products
How does it Work?
The Liquid Facelift in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain works by injecting fillers under the skin in multiples areas on the face to provide a fuller and plumper look. It makes the person look refreshed and young by restoring the lost volume of the face and erasing the fine lines and wrinkles.
In the initial consultation, the surgeon and doctor discuss the problem areas, issues, and expectations from the treatment. The doctor then thoroughly examines the face and the areas that need fillers. Medical history is also reviewed to make sure the patient is ideal for the procedure.
Once the initial checkup is complete, the doctor plans the treatment according to the recipient’s requirements. There is no major preparation needed for the treatment. However, the patient is advised to stop taking blood-thinning medications and smoking for days before and after the treatment.
The administration of injections does not take a lot of time. It takes around half an hour or an hour at max.
- First, the area(s) to be treated is cleaned to avoid any risk of infection
- The doctor then marks the problem areas that need plumping
- A numbing cream or local anesthesia may be used to numb the site of injections
- Once numbed, using a fine needle the doctor carefully injects the fillers into the skin
- After that, the injected region is massaged so that the solution settles under the skin
The number of sessions required for the procedure depends on the patient’s and doctor’s choice. It can either be carried out in a single sitting or more than one session may be required in some cases depending on the recipient’s preference.
Aftercare and Recovery:
To achieve desired results the recipient is to follow the aftercare instructions given by the skin care specialist.
- They are to avoid intensive exercise for the first few days until the fillers settle.
- Sun exposure should also be avoided and a high SPF sunscreen is to be used.
- Extra heat to the face is also to be avoided as it can affect the results of the procedure.
The fillers can result in some temporary minimal side effects. These include
- Slight redness on the treated area
- Swelling or bruising on areas around the treated region
- Itching on the site of injections
The average cost for Liquid Facelift in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED – to AED -. The actual cost depends on the number of sessions required, the type and amount of injections, and the desired results of the treatment. The final cost is determined by the doctor after the initial consultation.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results last for a long time but it is not permanent. It may last for some months or years as well depending on the type of filler used. It also depends on the amount of filler used. The results are not permanent as the aging process is continuous and it does not stop.
Book an Appointment!
The experienced and highly qualified surgeons and doctors at the Enfield Royal Clinic provide the best and most effective treatments. The results leave the clients highly satisfied and happy. If you are looking for the best aesthetic treatments in Abu Dhabi, fill-up the form given below and get a free initial appointment with the finest doctors.