Sometimes, a small patch of soft harmless growths on the skin and body develops which causes self-annoyance and self-consciousness among people. These can be located on any body part such as the eyelids, neck, armpits, upper chest, and breasts. But luckily different treatments are available for their cure and removal. In Enfield Royal Clinic, we offer these procedures that are really effective and safe. We use different new approaches and help our patients in getting the blemish free skin they want. To get your treatment read below!
Table of Content
- Procedure time: 15 to 30 minutes
- Results last: permanent
- Side Effects: rash or dark skin
- Downtime: no downtime
- Procedure type: Non-invasive procedure as well as invasive
What are Skin tags?
Skin tags appear as a flat lump around the size of a mole in its early stages. Most skin tags are small, measuring about 1/4 inch in diameter or one-third to half the size of a small finger. On the other hand, some skin tags can grow to be as large as a fig, measuring up to 2 inches in diameter.
The following reasons cause them:
- The friction generated by nearby clothing or skins
- Men and women are equally susceptible to the problem
- They have mainly associated with aging, and therefore middle-aged, and older people are more likely to develop skin tags.
- They are widespread among obese and overweight people as they are more prone to skin-to-skin friction.
The results of Skin Tag Removal in Abu Dhabi are permanent, but if your skin is prone to tags, they can grow back. The tags are aesthetic defects that can be removed permanently without harming the surrounding tissues.
The perfect candidate for the treatment are the ones who has the following:
- Individuals with good physical and mental health
- People who have skin tags
- Your skin is not sensitive to the procedure
- Skin with visible spots that causes discomfort and irritation
- People with no medical history
- When you desire to go gain flawless skin
The treatments offered at our clinic have the following benefits:
- Duration of treatment is short; it doesn’t take more than 20 minutes, depending on the number of tags
- Recovery and downtime are instant, and you can get back to your everyday activities immediately
- Only local anesthesia is used in the treatment
- The results are permanent, and maintenance sessions may be needed in some cases.
A simple and effective laser skin tag removal treatment involves a focused light beam. The beam’s swing depth can be modified independently. The laser gently rubs against the skin tag, strategically destroying the layers of micro-fine skin at the base of the tag without damaging the surrounding tissue, thereby reducing wrinkles and the risk of scarring.
It’s a safe and efficient method that utilizes liquid nitrogen to freeze tags, which then come off on their own after a few days. The doctor may administer a local anesthetic, and you may have some swelling and redness due to the operation.
A scalpel can be used to remove tags. An electrode can also be utilized to improve the outcome and make the scar less visible.
It is the technique that involves burning the part you want to get rid of, and it can be done with a chemical or through electrolysis.
Before going for the procedure, you should do the following:
- Discuss your concerns and medical history with your doctor
- Have a physical examination of the skin
- You possess realistic approach for the procedure
- When you stop using blood-thinning medications
- Do not apply any creams, lotions and other ointments on the skin
- Make your self clear about the process prior to the process
After going under the skin tag removal in Abu Dhabi, you need to obey the following:
- Keep your area clean with soft water
- Do not scrub or scratch the site
- Use antiseptics if you have pain
- Avoid touching the treated area
- Elimiante engaging in heavy exercise
- Follow all the instructions of your doctor
Remember if you will follow all the after care guidelines than you will be able to maintain the outcomes for long.
Recovery and Rehabilitation:
After removing the skin tag, our professionals offer quality postoperative care so that wounds heal well and only a tiny white scar remains.
Removing minor marks on the skin may not leave scars if conventional ointments and gels are used to reduce scarring along with the proper skincare regimen.
Do Skin Tags Grow Back?
Skin tags do not grow back after removal. If they appear in the same place after removal, you may just be prone to having them in that area.
The cost of any treatment depends on many factors, like the number of sessions needed and the technique used. The doctor determines the actual cost after the first consultation. The cost of Skin Tag Removal in Abu Dhabi can start from AED 2,000 on average.
When Should You Visit the Doctor?
Some skin spots like warts and moles can appear like tags so it is compulsory that you visit your doctor so that he can tell you if you need the treatment or not. Some of them can be cancerous and can effect you in long term. When going for the diagnoses, you should choose an expert doctor. Most of the moles and tags are non-cancerous and they do not need to be treated but this is important that you consult a doctor.
Book an Appointment!
If you are looking for a Skin Tag Removal in Abu Dhabi, contact the Enfield Royal Clinic by filling out the form to book a consultation.
After 5 to 10 days of the treatment, the discomfort and irritation will go away while the final outcomes will start getting visible within 2 to 3 weeks.
There is no exact time for the tag removal you can get the treatment whenver you feel irritated and feels that it shhould be removed from your skin.
No, when tags are withdrawn from the skin, they do not grow back and if they do then it means that you are prone to developing them and can not get rid of them for permanent.
The best way to eliminate the tags are freezing and snipping. Other liquid products can cause irritation on the skin.
Cryotherapy usually gives the results permanently and freezes off the tag which falls off after some time.
For a doctor, it is possible to remove the tags either by scalpel in a surgical method. He/she can also freeze the tags with nitrogen in liquid form and by utilizing an electrocautery.
Skin tags are formed on the skin when cells cause extra growth on the skin. Also, when the skin gets rubbed against each other or when an individual is overweight.
The process can remove the tags as accurately as possible but the patient may feel discomfort and irritation with the procedure.
Yes, removing the tags from the skin can cause scarring and skin darkening. It usually occurs when the tags are on the black or brown skin tone.