Beautiful and attractive eyes are a magnet that attracts the gaze of people around us. In cases where eyes have dark circles around them, even the most charming look becomes dull. These dark circles make women look older, exhausted, and unhealthy, which completely sweeps away their charisma. Therefore, you should try to get rid of these dreadful shadows under the eyes. Due to the thin, almost transparent skin, dark circles are formed, which gives the face a tired look, and the look loses its expressiveness. This only adds extra years to the face. But thanks to modern cosmetic procedures, Dark Circles treatment in Abu Dhabi is possible.
Table of Content
Causes of Dark Circles:
The problem of dark circles under the eyes is relevant for all ages, both for men and women. The skin is an organ that reacts sharply to all negative changes in the body.
Therefore, there are a lot of reasons for the appearance of unsightly circles:
- Lack of sleep and prolonged work at the computer leads to an increased blood supply, which favours the appearance of bruises.
- Tears, inflammation of the eyelids, conjunctivitis, and various eye conditions can cause irritation and blood flow to the area.
- Deficiency of soft tissues in the area under the eyes. This gives the impression that dark circles are present.
- Thinning of fat packs in the lower eyelid area. The fatty layer under the eyes is reduced, so the vessels and the dark circular muscle become more visible.
- Genetic predisposition. We are talking about a situation when a person, from childhood, has a darker skin colour under the eyes than on the rest of the face. This problem is genetically determined. It can be solved surgically with blepharoplasty or deep peels.
- Alcohol and cigarettes. The toxic substances contained in them accelerate the ageing process, making the skin thin, and inelastic. Nicotine and ethyl alcohol also impair blood circulation, thus contributing to circles under the eyes.
- Improper nutrition. Everything we eat reflects on our skin. If, for example, you consume salt above the norm, swelling and dark circles will appear.
- In deep-set eyes, light is reflected off the skin, making the lower eyelid area darker.
- Slimming is an aesthetic defect reminiscent of pandas that may appear due to dramatically dropped kilograms.
- Diseases of the heart, kidneys, and other conditions.
The results of Dark Circles Treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain at Royal Clinic will help you in the following ways:
- Acquired pigment disappears
- Sun-affected skin brightens
- Hormonal spots are removed
- Wrinkles around the eyes are smoothed
- Edema disappears, and hernias decrease
- Minor skin defects are levelled
- The skin of the eyelids is tightened, and becomes firm and elastic
- The worn-out look and the tired look disappear
Dark Circle Treatments:
The problem of dark circles is solvable, and the options are varied. But before signing up for a particular procedure, you need to consult with a cosmetologist because each case is individual.
Mild or moderate skin pigmentation can be cured by topical creams containing vitamin C, K, Kojic acid, etc. Some bleaching creams or acids can help reduce hyperpigmentation. Ask your dermatologist to recommend the best treatment for your skin and its problems.
The procedure consists in exfoliating the layer of dead skin cells around the eyes using acid peeling. During the exposure of the chemical composition, skin cells are stimulated to renew and produce collagen. The acids in the remainder of the peels brighten the skin, diminish dark circles, moisturize it, and damage free radicals.
Loose transparent hyaluronic fillers are injected in a thin layer under the skin around the nasolacrimal groove. The filler acts as a so-called barrier and allows you to reduce the transparency of the skin. In the infraorbital area, after injecting fillers with hyaluronic acid, which attracts liquid, skin smoothing, and a temporary whitening effect are observed.
The procedure for exposing the skin around the eyes with laser energy allows you to evaporate the stratum corneum and launch a powerful effect of collagen production. This procedure has a depigmenting property that rejuvenates the skin by stimulating the regeneration and production of new cells.
Mesotherapy will help to visually remove fatigue and improve the condition of the skin around the eyes. It will not fundamentally solve the problem of dark circles under the eyes but will visually make them look rested.
Mesotherapy uses a balanced cocktail, which contains valuable vitamins, amino acids, and nutrients, including vitamin C, which lightens the skin. It can seriously enhance the complex fight against dark circles under the eyes.
The technique is based on the introduction of carbon dioxide into soft tissues. The intake of CO2 activates natural mechanisms triggered by a lack of oxygen, expansion of capillaries, improvement of blood circulation, and activation of metabolic processes. As a result, cells actively begin to divide, collagen is synthesized, and skin is tightened.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma):
Plasma therapy is one of the most physiological, safe, and effective invasive techniques for eliminating skin imperfections since the patient’s blood plasma is used to create the drug. For the same reason, plasma therapy is suitable for patients who are contraindicated in mesotherapy and bio revitalization. The method results are evident after the first procedure, and for the maximum effect, a course of 2-4 procedures is prescribed with a break in a month.
Every treatment will have its own aftercare and recovery. For most methods, a general requirement is to exclude sunburns, baths, saunas, and swimming pools one to two days before and one to two weeks after the procedure.
It is advisable to stop taking photosensitizing drugs after consulting your doctor.
Dark Circle Treatment Cost:
The cost of dark circle treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain can be determined only by the doctor after the initial consultation, including a close examination of the problem. The doctor will analyze the situation and suggest the most suitable treatment. The estimated price of these treatments can range from 700 AED to 1200 AED.
Why Choose Us?
At Enfield Royal Clinic, an individual approach is taken, eliminating the underlying causes that cause disturbances in the body—drawing up an optimal treatment plan without colossal doses of medications. The clinic’s doctors have access to the creation of a personalized drug for each patient. The clinic is equipped with the latest generation of diagnostic and treatment devices.
Fill out the form below to book a free appointment!