Unlock your beauty by receiving Breast Augmentation Surgery in Abu Dhabi. Being the main part of a woman’s body, the breast has always been the center of attention. Women who want proper curves and shape of the breast needs to get this treatment. The treatment provides the perfect enhanced breast with natural-looking outcomes. This is a safe surgery and will help you transform your body for a long time. The surgery is becoming popular among women due to its affordability and effectiveness. You can also get yours with us using all the modern technology.
Table of Content
What is Breast Augmentation?
This is the process of increasing the breast size by placing the implantations under the breast tissue. The treatment is done to increase the size of both breasts and in some cases make them equal as well. For females, this procedure is a way to feel confident and complete.
One of the reasons for this surgery is the restoration of the breast shape and size after pregnancy or breast surgery. Before considering the procedure, it is compulsory to talk to the doctor in detail.
The procedure enhances the breast size and shape and improves the confidence and self-esteem of a person. People who do not like the results can undergo surgery for correction according to their desires.
- Enhanced breast look
- Size according to choice
- Safe procedure
- Increase in self-esteem
- Perfect body shape
- Sexual fulfillment
Kinds of Breast Surgery:
Different kinds of surgeries are available for boob enhancement. These are as follows:
Saline breast implants:
Saline water will be used for this implantation of the breast. This is a secure process as the saline will be absorbed by the body if it will break down. The body will naturally deal with the process and the salt will be removed from the body. There will be no infection or side effects.
Silicone Breast Implants:
This is a mixture of polymers that are adhesive in nature and get attached to the muscles of the breast. This is a more viscous material than the saline one. These are more natural than the saline ones. The age for the application of these implants is limited to 20 years or above.
- A physically healthy woman who has an urge for the large breast
- A loss in breast volume due to a certain reason like pregnancy
- Candidates who have a realistic approach to the treatment
- Individuals who are a physically and emotionally healthy person.
- If you have sagging breasts and breasts that are asymmetrical
- Non-smokers and non-alcoholic
- Your age must be above 20 years
- To undergo the treatment the patient should eliminate smoking and alcohol at least 4 weeks prior to the procedure.
- The doctors will do certain tests such as the screening for cancer cells in the breast Or other related examinations
- Wash your hair and use body wash the night before your treatment
- Before the treatment, you should not eat any sort of food and need to have an empty stomach
- Take good nutrition on the days when your surgery is near
Breast surgeries can be done with two procedures:
To start the Breast Implant process, the doctor will apply anesthesia to the patient and the patient’s skin will become numb. After the numbing process, incisions will be done to make space for the insertion of implants. The doctors will do markings first on specific areas for incisions and then the skin will be cut from that point with the help of an incisor. After this, the doctor will insert the silicone implant under the chest skin by this the size of the breast will get large. Then the stitches will be applied to the incisions and the skin will be cleaned.
The fat transfer procedure is different from implantation as it is easier than the former process. To start the process, the doctor will give general anesthesia to the patient in the area where the fat cells are present. Then these fat cells will be extracted from that body part. The method that will be utilized to withdraw fats will be liposuction. Then these withdrawn fats will be injected into the breast incisions through injections.
What to do After Breast Augmentation surgery?
- The patient can not do heavy exercise after the treatment almost for a month.
- Pain that may occur after the procedure can be controlled by taking medications.
- The advice will be given by the surgeon related to your surgery like when the bandage will be removed or the time when you will get rid of the stitches.
- You will be given a support bra for better recovery
- In order to avoid infections, the doctor will prescribe specific medicines.
Breasts Augmentation Vs Implants:
These two are different names for the same treatment. Two types of implants are used for the process. Saline and silicone-augmented implantation is the most popular type of process. But there are some processes in which the implants are not inserted into the patient. Whether some natural fats from the body are placed under the breast skin.
Breast Augmentation Surgery Cost:
The Breast Augmentation Cost in Abu Dhabi is AED 30,000. This basically depends on the type of implant women going for. Also, the location of the clinic, demands of the doctor, and expertise of the doctor.
The final fee for this augmentation will be told by the doctor after observing a woman and analyzing the number of implants required to do a particular augmentation.
Breast Augmentation Side Effects:
Risks related to the surgery are as follows:
Consult Experts of Enfield Royal Clinic without Consultation Cost!
Enfield Royal Clinic has surgeons who know how to handle this surgery as this procedure is not a simple one and not all doctors are aware of tackling the procedure. To be in safe hands for your breast surgery Find a perfect doctor for yourself and go on.
We are offering an opportunity for an initial consultation with our experts which you will be advised on after deep observation and testing. You can get to know more about Breast Augmentation Surgery in Abu Dhabi too!