With aging wrinkles, creases, and scars form that cause the loss of confidence and self-esteem. And obviously, no one wants a face full of aging signs that makes you look dull and old. Aging is a natural process and can not be stopped, but it can be slowed down with the help of some filler injection in Abu Dhabi. These injections contain different beneficial components that can provide pleasant outcomes to people. The skin becomes rejuvenated and all the wrinkles and creases go away. So, to get rid of these signs, you can go for this cost-effective and less time-consuming treatment.
Table of Content
- Procedure time: less than an hour
- Results last: 1 to 2 years
- Side Effects: rash or irritation on the skin
- Downtime: no downtime
- Procedure type: Non-invasive procedure
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to provide volume and freshness to the face. They enhance the look of facial wrinkles and volume loss caused by aging as well as certain medical disorders by injecting them into the face and hands.
The effects of the injections are immediate. Right after the procedure, visible results can be seen. However, it takes time for the fillers to settle, and with time the results improve. Initially, there can be some bruises or swelling that fade away in a week. Different fillers take different amounts of time to settle.
- Filler injections are key to restoring the freshness and youthfulness of a person’s face.
- Filler injections allow one to get rid of the negative effects of aging
- It restores youthfulness through the procedure that makes up for the loss of volume
- They enhance the appearance making the person more confident with themselves and in the public settings
- There is almost no downtime after the procedure
- It provides long term but reversible results
- The results are very natural if performed by an expert skin care professional
- An overall medically and mentally healthy individual is a good candidate for the procedure
- Somebody who wishes to rejuvenate their appearance without any surgical procedures
- A person needs to have realistic expectations from the injections
- Any person who wants to fill the hollowness in their face
- A person who does not suffer from an allergic reaction to the injections
How does it Work?
Fillers Injection in Abu Dhabi function by filling up low-volume regions with a gel-like solution. To put it another way, fillers work by injecting Hyaluronic acid into the face and hands to make them softer and more elastic. The fine gel particles stay in place for a long period, allowing desired effects to linger.
Types of Filler Injections We Use?
Skin glowing Injections:
These skin glowing injections are used to lighten up the facial skin. The face complexion becomes brighter. The main ingredients of these injections are glutathione, vitamin C and collagen. You should receive the treatment from an expert dermatologist.
Lip Fillers Injections:
For the augmentation of the lips, lip filler injections are used. These injections enhance the volume, shape and appearance of the lips by inserting beneficial components in them. There are some points at which these injections are inserted. The shape and symmetry of the lips improve too.
These injections are used for the contouring of the jawline and for the augmentation purposes. A skilful healthcare provider inserts the injections inside the jawline and causes an improvement in the jawline structure.
Dermal Filler Injections:
To address the aging problems these dermal filler injections are used as the gel-like substance inside them restores the volume, removes the wrinkles as well as enhances the facial contours.
- The doctor starts by discussing the issues and concerns of the patient and their expectations regarding the treatment.
- The doctor then takes an initial examination of the patient in which skin thickness; flexibility, hollowness, eye bag presence, and the positioning of the orbital rim are all assessed.
- Keeping in mind all of these, the doctor suggests different types of fillers that provide desired results. These are then tested on a small area to make sure the patient is not allergic.
- Before the treatment, the doctor gives a list of things to avoid. These include blood-thinning medications and things that may react with the solution and result in complications.
- This non-invasive procedure is carried out in a clinical setting
- The area is first cleansed and then marked where injections are to be injected
- Using topical anesthesia the region is numbed to avoid any discomfort
- Then using a fine needle the surgeon injects some proportion of the solution into a number of places
- The total time taken for the procedure is only a few minutes
Aftercare and Recovery:
- A list of aftercare instructions is given to the patient to get desired results.
- For the swelling and bruising, an individual is to apply an ice pack to the treated region.
- To avoid discomfort, some painkiller medications may be prescribed by the doctor
- In case a person feels lumps forming on the treated region, they are to massage the area for a few minutes
- For the first 4 hours, the person is to stay upright
- The sun exposure is also to be avoided for a few days until completely healed
- The recovery generally does not take a lot of time. It may take a week or 2 for the side effects to fade and for the fillers to settle.
Are there any Side Effects?
There are some minor side effects that a person may experience after getting the injections. These may include redness and swelling on the face. The person may also experience some pain and itching in the area where the substance is injected. These usually take a few days to fade away.
The average cost of the Fillers Injection in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 1200 to AED 1500. The actual cost depends on the type and amount of fillers used by the surgeon. It is determined by the doctor after the initial consultation.
How long do the Results Last?
The results depend on the type and amount of fillers used. Some last for up to a year while others can even last for several years. If you want a long-lasting effect of the treatment, discuss it with the surgeon so that the filler that lasts for long is used to rejuvenate the skin.
Book an Appointment!
If you are looking for an experienced skin specialist to address all your skin-related problems, fill-up the form below and get a initial consultation with Abu Dhabi’s finest only at the Enfield Royal Clinic.
The time required for the fillers to be absorbed completely is around 10 minutes. In that time, around 3 to 4 injections can be easily dissolved.
You should not touch the injected site for 2 to 4 hours. Do not indulge in exercises that can cause sweating. Do not lean down immediately after the process.
The fillers will get dissolved completely in around 6 to 18 months. These contain hyaluronic acid which is naturally present in the body so it gets dissolved easily.
Yes, you can resume your normal activities after the procedure you can go out for saunas, and facials and you can also shower when you want.
After the treatment, you can apply makeup if you want but the makeup should be of quality and the brushes or products must be cleaned properly.
For 6 to 8 hours you should not touch your treated area. During this time, the skin is sensitive and the chances for the infection are more. So the best advice is to avoid touching the region.
Avoid places where the temperature is high such as the hot tubs, steam rooms and other hot saunas. Do not expose the skin to the sun and keep it safe from high temperatures.
Yes, use sunscreens advised by your dermatologists and stay away from the sun as much as possible. By applying suncream you can protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
The fillers provide results that are long-lasting. To keep the outcomes for long times you need to get them after every 6 to 8 months. If you more than one area for treatment you need to get the treatment frequently.