The perfectly shaped figure can be achieved by having a fuller and round butt. To achieve this, people opt for different butt exercises and a well balanced diet. It is however a slow process and often does not provide the exact results desired by the person. There are different alternatives like surgical butt augmentation. It is however a lengthy and an invasive procedure. Not everybody is comfortable enough to undergo surgery. In this case, with the advancement in aesthetic science and technology, there is an even easier treatment available to enhance, reshape and improve the body silhouette. This is the Body Fillers – Butt Fillers in Abu Dhabi.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to improve the shape of the butt by injecting a solution of Hyaluronic acid that stays in the injected area for several years. The chances of allergic reaction or rejection by the body are minimal as the components of the fillers are biocompatible substances.
- The figure of the recipient is enhanced
- The procedure is quick and takes minutes or an hour at max to carry out
- The results are quick with almost no downtime
- The clothes fit better on the individual
- It is non-surgical and the recovery period is very short
- The results are not permanent and are reversible
- It makes the skin of the treated area tight and smooth
The treatment results in enhancing the shape and size of the backside of a person. The natural shape is improved thereby the results look natural and are visible immediately after the procedure. However, the final results take some time to be visible.
After the fillers, you can sit easily but you should avoid any hard exercises and not shower. You can do your daily routine work.
Patient’s who desire a natural bum look require 200 ml of filler. People with a longing for a volumized bum require to get 300 ml of filler or more.
Butt fillers are safe when they are applied by an expert doctor. You can feel pain and discomfort after the treatment which goes away after a few days.
You can have swelling on your bum once the treatment is done because of the syringes or the medicines that went inside the butts. The swelling can happen immediately after the procedure.
The cost for Butt Body Fillers in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 1499 to AED 1949. The expertise of the doctor and the expectations of the patient affect the treatment cost.
- Someone who is healthy and does not suffer from any serious condition
- A person who wants to enhance the shape and size of their butt
- An individual who does not have unrealistic expectations from the fillers
- A candidate who is over the age of 18
- A person who does not have an allergic reaction to the injections
How does it Work?
It works by injecting the filler into the butt cheeks to improve its shape and increase its size. The dermatologist first marks the area and then numbs it before starting the procedure. The fillers are then administered to the marked areas.
How to Prepare for the Injections?
To get the best possible results of the treatment, a detailed discussion is carried out to discuss the treatment, its results, and the expected outcome of the individual. Certain advice and instructions are needed to be followed by the candidate before the treatment:
- The consumption of any type of intoxicants and smoking should be avoided
- The candidate should not take any blood-thinning medicines or supplements
- A patch test is to be taken that is carried out by a skin care professional to make sure the recipient does not get any allergic or negative reaction
- Application of products containing chemicals and other cosmetic treatments should not be applied or carried out on the area to be treated
The procedure of Body Fillers – Butt Fillers in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is very quick and simple and is carried out on an outpatient basis.
- First, the area is cleaned using a disinfecting solution or soap
- This is to remove any traces of products, germs, and bacteria from the skin to avoid complications
- The area is marked and the markings are shown to the recipient so that they can get an idea of the results
- Using local anesthesia or numbing ointment, the region is numbed so that the recipient does not feel any discomfort
- The injections of the Hyaluronic acid solution are then administered into the marked area(s) under the skin
- By the end, soothing cream or cold compress is applied to the treated area
- It only takes around forty minutes to carry out the procedure
Aftercare and Recovery:
To pace up the recovery, the skincare professional provides a list of tips and instructions to follow after the procedure during the process of healing
- High-intensity exercise should be avoided for a couple of weeks
- The recipient can return to work in a few days
- Smoking and alcoholic drinks should be avoided
- Ice packs are advised to use for healing and minimizing the risk of complications
On some days the swelling resides and the bruises, if any fades away.
- There is a chance of the formation of lumps in the case of which the recipient may need further treatment to treat it
- There is also a risk of infection at the injection sites
- If carried out by an unprofessional dermatologist, there is a chance of asymmetric results
The average cost for the Body Fillers – Butt Fillers in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 1,500 to AED 1,950. The final cost is decided by the dermatologist after examining the candidate’s condition in the first consultation. It depends on the expected results and the number of fillers needed to achieve those results.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results last for some months or a year and a half at max. It depends on the type of filler used by the dermatologist and also the maintenance of the results by the recipient
Book an Appointment!
If you want a free appointment with the highly qualified and experienced skin care specialists at the Enfield Royal Clinic for the best Body Fillers – Butt Fillers in Abu Dhabi, fill-up the form given below.