Radiance Peel in Abu Dhabi is versatile and used to address a variety of skin issues. It simply serves as a way to promote cell shedding and aids in exfoliating the skin. The pores on the skin can get blocked with oil, debris, dirt, germs, and dead skin as a result of anti aging and the environment. This results in acne and several other skin-related issues. To learn all about it, keep reading.
Table of Content
- Skin looks even and the pigmentation issue is minimized.
- The skin’s texture and appearance are improved.
- Acne and pimples are concerns that it helps to address.
- The process is inexpensive, cost-effective, and guarantees results.
- It clears congested pores and eliminates dead skin.
- Excessive production of sebum that causes oily skin is reduced
- The procedure is suited for the people who
- Does not have sunburnt skin
- Can avoid sun exposure to treated skin until the dermatologist suggests
- Does not have a susceptible skin
- Have no history or currently suffer from any serious skin condition
- Have pigmented areas on their skin that they’d like to address
The procedure helps to improve the quality, structure, and tone. It soothes out uneven skin tone, minimizes big pores, and lowers oil production. Additionally, treated is the issue of acne and pimples. The procedure has several different components and addresses various skin problems.
How Does it Work?
Lactic acid, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and calming components including licorice root and willow bark make up the Radiance peel in Abu Dhabi. A thin layer of the peel is applied to the. By releasing cells on the top layers of the epidermal layer’s outermost layer, this mild peel helps the skin peel and exfoliate more effectively.
The patient’s issues, worries, and treatment expectations are discussed at the initial consultation with the dermatologist. To determine if they are a good candidate for the therapy, their medical history is reviewed and a physical examination is performed. The applicant is given a set of instructions to help them get ready for the surgery.
- To shield the skin from strong UV radiation, a sunscreen with a high SPF should be applied.
- To prevent the skin from experiencing negative side effects after the operation, it is advisable to only use little doses of the chemical.
- Prior to the surgery, the person should refrain from tanning for many weeks since sunburnt skin is not best for the process.
The dermatologist starts with cleansing the skin to ensure any excess oil or debris can be removed and the skin can be prepared for the rest of the treatment
- Sometimes the skin may be cleansed for a second time just to make sure everything is perfect
- Once the skin is cleansed, it is wiped off by a sanitizing solution which also helps to lower the pH of the skin
- A protective layer of gel is then applied around the eyes and the nose to minimize any skin irritation
- A thin layer of the peel is then applied onto the skin using cotton
- It causes a bit of tingling sensation for which the skin is gently tapped and a fan is kept nearby just for comfort and to relax the patient
- Several layers of the peel can be applied onto the skin depending on the person’s skin and how it responds to the peel
- There is a waiting period where the dermatologist allows all the acids to absorb and for them to get to work
- Once the peel reaches its peak, it is neutralized using a neutralizing agent that is gently applied all over the skin. It is then wiped off using a clean cotton
- The skin is then double cleansed again to remove any traces of peel making sure that the client is comfortable
- In the end, the treatment is finished off by either applying anti-oxidants like vitamin C or by applying vitamin A or some other serum depending on the client’s skin.
- UV A and a UV B protection cream are also applied to make sure the skin is safe and protected and does not undo any of the good done during the treatment.
Aftercare and Recovery:
The skin is sensitive for a minimum of two weeks and this is the time the recipient needs to take special care of their skin. This is so that the individual can get the best possible results and minimize any complications.
- The recipient should not wash their face for a day or two after the treatment
- A sunscreen prescribed by the dermatologist should be applied to protect the skin from the sun’s strong UV radiation.
- To pace up the healing process, the skin has to be moisturized and hydrated.
- The patient shouldn’t take a hot shower or go to the sauna till the recovery is finished.
- Additionally, chemical-containing skincare products must be avoided during the first several days.
The average cost of the treatment starts from AED 500 per session depending on the patient’s condition and how much of the peel is used to get optimum results.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The surgeons and dermatologists at the Enfield Royal Clinic are the most skilled and knowledgeable in Abu Dhabi. They use the latest technology and contemporary methods to deliver the finest treatments and procedures. The clinic’s well-trained personnel make sure that patients feel at ease and comfortable throughout treatments. The patients are our top priority thanks to our patient-centric philosophy. As their safety is vital, all COVID 19 protocols are still in place and closely adhered to.
Request an Appointment!
Learn more about the Radiance Peel in Abu Dhabi by booking a free initial consultation with our experts.