A Healthy Gut Means A Healthy You!
When we speak about the gut it covers the whole digestive tract and the gastrointestinal part including your mouth, esophagus, pancreas, stomach, small intestine, rectum, liver, and gall bladder. Your healthy gut makes you live a quality life. All food gets into smaller parts in the gut area which then enter the bloodstream to provide nutrients and minerals, the gut plays an important role in our daily life. But instead of having good food and all supplements our gut sometimes needs additional therapies to work properly. This IV Therapy Gut Health in Abu Dhabi is a way of treating your digestive tract through drips and you do not need to take medicines orally. To know more about the therapy you can have a look at the page mentioned below. This is definitely going to help you.
Table of Content
Gut health was not the center of focus for many years by the scientists. But studies in recent years have shown that a healthy gut is too important as it is not only the place for digestion but is responsible for many other functions such as:
- Breaking larger food particles into smaller ones
- Absorption of nutrients, minerals, and carbohydrates
- Waste product removal
- Provides immunity
- Protects from inflammation
Having poor gut health comes with some issues like constipation, diarrhea, and bloating. These problems should not be ignored. If you are facing such issues you should visit a regenerative medicine expert. Your doctor can guide you in the best way.
What is the Function of Gut Microbiomes?
The colonies of bacteria and fungi present in the gut region are called the microbiome. These bacteria are beneficial and work positively for the body. The main functions done by these are:
- Microbiomes protect the gut from negative bacteria that try to invade the digestive tract.
- When digestion can not be done alone by stomach acids these bacteria help in that hard digestive process.
- What you want to eat is also controlled by these positive bacteria
- Microbiomes make the immune system strong and protect you from infections and other types of damage.
The functions of microbiomes are more than we know and research is still in process for finding more about it. This IV therapy works for boosting their function.
IV Therapy for Gut Health:
To treat intestinal absorption issues, this IV therapy will provide the essential nutrients directly into the bloodstream which means that the effect is more quickly this way. Required doses of nutrients can be delivered by this method.
The nutrients get into the gut bypassing the digestive tract. Dr. Hany Chadiac administers this IV therapy. The procedure will take around 15 to 20 minutes and does not cause any pain. The IV therapy corrects your poor gut health and this results in good food digestion.
Benefits of the Treatment:
IV Therapy Gut Health in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain provides the following benefits for your gut:
- Improper and incomplete absorption of food is prevented by the process
- You can have a faster absorption of minerals and nutrients
- It will prevent inflammation and swelling
- The nutrients like L-arginine, vitamin c, L-glutamine, and glutathione boost the immune system and guard your digestive tract.
Problems that Can be Treated by this IV Therapy:
IV Therapy Gut Health in Abu Dhabi can treat your gut issues that are mentioned below by providing all the essential nutrients and minerals.
- Leaky gut syndrome
- Crohn’s Ulcerative Colitis
- Food allergies
- Celiac disease
- SIBO, IBS, and toxic bacteria
- Sleep complications
- Depression and stress
- Moose swings
Components of IV Therapy:
In our clinic, our IV therapy provides you with many significant minerals, peptides, and nutrients. All these work for the health of the gut. Glutamine, selenium, and glycine are involved in this therapy that boosts your liver function and overall health of the gastrointestinal tract. Zinc, magnesium, and calcium provided by the therapy also do the same.
Whenever a person receives this therapy it is specifically made for that person according to his age, gender, and condition.
Do We Need an After Care?
When individuals are done with their treatment you need to have the following aftercare:
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated
- Eat food that is nutritious, and has proteins and fats in it
- Have vegetables and fruits
- You need to eat nuts to gain energy
Have Your Treatment With Dr. Hany Chadiac!
Enfield Royal Clinic is providing new techniques for regenerative medicines to treat your a lot of issues. Dr. Hany Chadiac is an expert doctor in this. To make up for your nutritional deficiencies you should take some sessions from us. It is compulsory that your gut is healthy and your issues are resolved quickly. We are providing effective and fast processes for you. To get the treatment in our clinic you need to fill out the consultation form that is present below!