Are you ready to get a slim and contoured body? Get it now by receiving Endoscopic Intragastric in Abu Dhabi. This treatment provides you with a non-invasive way to tackle the extra fats and your chubby appearance. Using innovative endoscopic methods, your doctor inserts an inflated balloon in your stomach to limit the food you take. Patients need to follow diet and exercise to maintain the results of the procedure. Read more to know more!
Table of Content
What is Endoscopic Intragastric Balloon?
This endoscopic ingastric balloon is a procedure in which a balloon is inserted into the stomach area with the help of an endoscope having a camera on it. The balloon is placed in an inflated form which is then filled with saline water so that it fills up 70% space of the stomach and the urge of the patient for food decreases. Patients feel full even after eating less. In this way, they get the body figure they want. The treatments are FDA approved.
If we talk about the advantages of the Endoscopic Intragastric in Abu Dhabi. These are the ones present below:
- The procedure provides you with a decrease in your weight as per your desire
- Your metabolic health increases
- A non-surgical procedure that does not give you scars
- Quick recovery
- Safe and effective treatment
- Increases overall confidence and self-esteem
Individuals who are a good candidates for the treatment are the ones who have the following:
- People with a body mass of 30 or 40
- When you have not received any weight loss surgery before
- Individuals who are over 18 years
- If you have a realistic approach to the treatment
- If you are not pregnant or lactating
- Candidates who have a good physical and mental health
What is the Preparation of the Process?
Before the treatment, your doctor will advise you on some instructions and some tests will be done to analyze the condition of the patient. Other steps which a patient needs to follow are the ones present below:
- Avoid certain types of food and drinks as your doctor prescribed
- Start some exercises which help you in a smooth procedure
- Check the medicines you are taking before the treatment
- A discussion with your healthcare provider
- Tell your doctor if you have any medical issues or anesthetic allergies
How the Procedure is Done?
For the Endoscopic Intragastric surgery, the patient is first sedated and then a flexible long tube with a camera and a light is inserted into the stomach after passing through the mouth. To fix the balloon in the stomach your doctor will then fill it with saline solution. For the filling process, the visualization of the stomach is important. The camera with the catheter helps with this phenomenon. The procedure will overall take around 30 minutes to get complete. Patients can get back home on the same day of treatment.
What is the Post-Operation?
Once your procedure is done, you will be advised to do some aftercare. The steps of the aftercare are as follows:
- Patients may need to take liquids for the first 5 to 6 hours
- Eat soft foods and continue taking liquids for around 2 weeks
- Take medications advised by the doctor to control pain
- Meet your doctor to discuss your condition and have checkups
- Do not get involved in hard exercises
Following this aftercare will help you in getting the perfect results and maintaining them for the long term.
Is this Risky?
Nausea and pain can occur after the process. But overall the procedure is not risky. The symptoms of the process will stay there for just a few days. In case of any issue or complication, you should consult your doctor.
As the surgery is sensitive, it is necessary that it should be carried out by an expert doctor because it can cause complications otherwise. There is a risk of balloon deflation or blockage otherwise.
Endoscopic Intragastric Balloon Cost:
The cost of the Endoscopic Intragastric in Abu Dhabi depends on different factors. These are the ones
- Location of the clinic
- Reputation of the doctor
- Demand of the doctor
- Condition of the patient
- Services of the clinic
The treatment price fluctuates for everyone so the doctor will tell you during your consultation.
Get Effective Weight Loss Procedure:
Patients will not gain weight after the procedure and the result will remain there for a long time. You need to follow a routine in which diet and exercise are involved. Our professional here in Enfield Royal Clinic will help you in getting the best advice as well as treatments. To get the treatment in our clinic you need to complete the form that is present below.