Anybody can have unwanted fats in different parts of the body. These are stubborn fats that are unaffected by exercise and even a balanced diet as well. The body figure is greatly affected by these fats. It can affect the confidence and self-esteem of a person making them conscious of their appearance. People with these types of stubborn fat pockets can get professional help to get rid of them. With the latest technology of Body Jet Liposuction in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain these fats are permanently removed without any chance of their return. As long as the candidate maintains their ideal body weight, the treated area does not gain fat.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The procedure improves the figure of a person enhancing their overall appearance and making them appear slim. The extra fat from different parts of the body is removed by first loosening it using an injection of pulsating water. The fat reduction using suctioning process.
The procedure results in the elimination of unwanted fatty tissues from different parts of the body. The results are immediately visible. However, the healing process takes some time and the patient needs to wear a compressing cloth on the treated area for about 2 weeks at least. Once the healing process is complete and the swelling goes down, the final results start showing.
- The stubborn fat is removed from the body
- The procedure enhances the figure of a person
- It improves the self-esteem and confidence of a person
- The recovery time is very and the patient can go back to their normal routine the same day
- It is less invasive than a traditional liposuction procedure
- The process is safe and comfortable for the patient
- The procedure is very effective and results are guaranteed
- A medically fit person who is mentally prepared for the procedure
- A person with enough fat to be extracted
- Somebody conscious about the deposition of extra fat on different parts of the body
- Anybody who does not want to remove large about of fats
- An individual with stubborn fats that are not affected by a balanced diet and proper workout
- A person with ideal body weight is ideal for the treatment
The initial discussion between the surgeon and the patient discusses the problem areas, concerns, and expectations from the treatment. The surgeon then takes a physical examination and reviews the medical history to make sure the patient is ideal for the treatment and does not suffer from any serious medical condition that may be affected by the procedure.
Once the initial checkup is complete, the surgeon then customizes the treatment plan according to the patient. A list of instructions is given to be followed by the patient to prepare them for the surgery. The candidate is to stop any kind of blood-thinning medications as it increases the risk of bleeding during the procedure. Smoking is also to be avoided for days before and after the procedure as it affects the healing process and the results.
The procedure of Body Jet Liposuction in Abu Dhabi is mostly carried out without the use of general anesthesia. Local anesthesia is injected into the area to be treated to avoid any discomfort or pain felt during the procedure.
- The surgeon marks the area where excess fats are to be removed
- Local anesthesia is then injected into the marked region to numb the area
- Once numbed, a small cut is made through which the fat is to be removed
- A fine cannula is then inserted into the incision. Saline solution is then released into the incision to loosen the fatty tissue.
- These fatty tissues are broken up. Using the process of suctioning the broken fat cells are suctioned away and removed from the body
- The extra fluid is also removed the same way
- The incision is then closed using dissolvable or removable stitches.
Post-op care is very important after any treatment to achieve desired results. After the procedure, the treated area is swollen and the patient may feel some discomfort. To control the swelling a compression cloth is given that is to be worn on the treated area. This also helps to form a new shape. To address the discomfort, pain medications are given that can be taken. These fade out in a few days after which the results start becoming visible.
The time for recovery in this modern technique of Liposuction is way less than the traditional one. It takes only about two weeks max to recover from the procedure. The patients are allowed to get back to work the same day however, a light workout is allowed after a week. And in two weeks normal activities can be continued.
There are some minimal side effects of the procedure. These are given below
- After the procedure, the treated area is swelled which may take some days to fade away
- If carried out by an inexperienced surgeon, there is a risk of uneven shape of the treated region
The average cost of Body Jet Liposuction in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 20,000 to AED 40,000. The actual cost depends on the amount of fat to be removed and the number of sessions required to achieve desired results. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after the initial consultation.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the treatment are long-lasting and permanent as the fat is removed permanently without any chance of its return. The figure of the person stays as long as the candidate maintains their overall body weight. With the increase in weight after the procedure, there is a chance of the fat accumulating in these regions again.
How is it Better than Traditional Liposuction?
It is better in the sense that the recovery and the healing time are comparatively less. With the traditional method, recovery can take a few months while this latest technique takes about 2 weeks max for the patient to recover. Also, the discomfort felt by the patient is way less than the traditional procedure. There is also minimal bruising with this method of treatment.
Book an Appointment!
The treatments at the Enfield Royal Clinic are performed by highly qualified and experienced surgeons. The well-trained staff of the clinic provides a very comfortable and friendly environment for the client. The effective and desired results of the procedures leave the patients happy and satisfied. To get an initial appointment with Abu Dhabi’s finest fill up the form given below.