People struggle with hair loss as they grow older. To overcome this, different shampoos, vitamins, etc may be used. However, these are not always effective and results are often seen after a long time of their use. It can also become a source of embarrassment in an individual resulting in low self-esteem and confidence and can also make a person feel a lot older than they are.
The Scalp Micropigmentation in Abu Dhabi is a process that deposits small pigmentation in the scalp so that it creates an illusion of fuller hair. For example, in the area(s) on the head where there is less density of hair, receding hairline, thinning of hair, or balding spots, the skincare specialist can create the illusion of hair in such spots. It is a permanent tattoo on the scalp just like any other tattoo on the skin.
However, if a good donor area is available then the dermatologists suggest a hair transplant. This is because it is a natural solution to baldness. The results of the treatment cannot be compared to a hair transplant.
Table of Content
- Procedure time: 2 to 4 hours
- Results last: 4 years or more
- Side Effects: swelling or irritation on the skin
- Downtime: no downtime
- Procedure type: Non-invasive procedure
Essence of Treatment:
The main goal of the treatment is to create an impression of fuller hair on the head by tattooing the skin of the scalp. It aims to cover the balding spot and the thinning of hair using fine dots of pigmentation. It is also used to look at the shaved head.
- The treatment is not invasive and safe
- The procedure is painless and quick
- There is no downtime required and provides an improved appearance
- The results are quick and guaranteed
- The recovery time is minimal and the treated region takes only a few days to heal
- It enhances the self-esteem and confidence of the individual
The recipient’s head looks much fuller and hair density looks high as well. The results are instant however the final results can be enjoyed after the healing of the scalp is complete. It lasts for several years and the procedure can be repeated when the results start fading.
- A healthy person who is mentally prepared for the treatment
- Someone who does not want to undergo the surgical procedure to improve their appearance
- An individual who does not suffer from any serious skin condition
- A person who has balding spots on their head or suffers from thinning of hair
Some guidelines are given to the recipient to prepare for the Scalp Micropigmentation in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain by the skin care professional before the treatment during the first consultation. Some of which are:
- The patient should stop using blood-thinning medications and supplements
- Smoking and alcohol consumption should be avoided
- Before each treatment, the candidate must take a shower
- The treatment may take several hours and a few sessions depending on the size of the treatment area.
- First, a numbing cream is used on the scalp to numb it to minimize any pain and discomfort
- The treatment area may or may not be shaved depending on the patient’s and doctor’s preference
- The treatment area or hairline is then marked where pigmentation is required
- The device is used for the deposition of pigment into the scalp in tiny dots
- The area is then cleaned in the end and a soothing cream applied to the treatment area(s)
Aftercare and Recovery:
The aftercare instructions are provided to the recipient by the dermatologist to make sure there are no post complications and the results are optimum
- The individual should not wet their hair for as long as the skincare specialist says so
- The treated region should not be exposed to direct sunlight and high UV rays
- Strenuous exercise should be avoided as it can cause sweating on the scalp
Rashes and irritation in the treatment region are the most prevalent negative impacts of scalp micro pigmentation. As the scalp’s skin heals, this normally fades away within several days.
The average cost of Scalp Micropigmentation in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED – to AED -. This usually depends on the size of the treatment area, the expected results of the candidate, and the expertise of the skincare professional carrying out the procedure. After a detailed consultation and physical examination, the skincare specialist decides the final cost of the treatment.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The surgeons at the Enfield Royal Clinic are highly experienced and qualified that offer the safest and most effective surgeries. They make use of the latest technology and modern techniques to ensure guaranteed desired results. The environment of the clinic is kept clean and hygienic as the safety of the patients and clients is our number one priority.We believe in treating our patients with respect and dignity. The patient-centric approach of the clinic makes them our number one priority making us the best choice of quality and price.
Request an Appointment!
Get to know more about the treatments and procedures offered at the clinic by booking a consultation with our experts by filling up the provided form below.
To get the results, the patients need 3 to 4 sessions. Each session is spaced by 10 to 20 days. The number of sessions can fluctuate depending on the condition of the patient.
There are a few steps that need to be followed after the process. You should keep your scalp dry, moisturize your scalp and avoid activities that can cause sweating.
You need to avoid the pools, heated baths and tanned beds for a month so that your recovery can occur at a faster rate.
When the water is applied to the skin the head can get ruined. It prevents the skin from healing so a patient should avoid sun and saunas.
Yes, you can take a quick shower after the process. Use lukewarm water as it will prevent the scalp from sweating. You can do minimal physical activities.
A patient should wear a loose hat or a cover on the scalp while sleeping. It helps in comfortable head-wearing and good sleep.
The healing time for the scalp micro pigmentation is around 7 days. You are advised to restrict yourself from hard activities to keep your scalp area dry.
Candidates should go for the shaving process after 4 to 7 days of the scalp micro pigmentation. Depending on the condition candidates can shave their heads every day.