Table of Content
Everything to Know About Micro-needling:
This is an aesthetic treatment, the method is carried out to fic various conditions of the skin that damages the appearance of the skin for instance scarring of acne, huge pores, burns, wrinkles, and stretch marks. The process involves piercing the skin with small needles that are sterilized. The tiny wounds cause the individual’s body to produce more collagen & elastin, it heals the skin & eases the candidate to appear younger. Our experts recommend performing the process of Micro-needling with PRP Benefits in Abu Dhabi. To know more keep reading the blog below.
A Few Facts About Micro-needling:
The aim of the method is to produce new collagen & tissues of the skin to smooth, firm, and tone the skin. Moreover, it is usually utilized on the face & might lessen the visibility of different types of acne, mark, black spots, facial lines, and enlarged pores. The process is less invasive and requires minimal or no downtime. The process is safe, but only minimal redness & irritation might be observed for a few days.
What is PRP?
Platelets-rich plasma (PRP), it is an element that encourages healing when injected. These injections are used to treat numerous conditions from skin injuries to thinning of hair. The procedure is performed by using an individual’s own blood cells to speed up the process of healing in significant sites. PRP contains two components; the plasma which is the fluid portion of the blood & the platelets which are a kind of blood cell that has an essential part in the healing throughout the body.
What are the Results?
According to Enfield Royal Laser Treatment Clinic, mixing shots of PRP with micro-needling is usually done to enhance the final outcome. The platelets that are concentrated assists the skin to heal swiftly that eventually forming consequences faster than the estimated time.
What is the Process?
To get to know about Micro-needling with PRP Benefits in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, below are the steps that are performed, including:
- Topical anesthesia is utilized to numb the site of treatment.
- Derma-roller is placed and moved over the skin, which pierces tiny holes in it.
- Production of collagen is increased.
- A way for PRP is made to pass into the deep coating of the skin.
- The process of Micro-needling with PRP will take half an hour to centrifuge the blood.
- Soon after micro-needling, PRP is rubbed on the individual’s skin so that the platelets & favorable factors of growth get deeply inside the skin through the holes.
What are the Benefits of Micro-needling with PRP?
Here the mentions the Micro-needling with PRP Benefits in Abu Dhabi, the advantages are as follows:
- Fast & easy.
- Minimal soreness.
- Long-lasting results.
- Boost in platelet.
- Huge pores are minimized.
- Evens the tone of the skin.
- Skin Rejuvenation.
- Minimal downtime & recovery.
- Enhanced formation of collagen.
- All the issues of the skin are addressed at once.
- Higher level of client satisfaction.
Time for Recovery:
The individual may get back to the daily chores right after the treatment. As per Enfield Royal Clinic below are a few recommendations to follow to maintain the outcome, they include:
- Avoid such activities that cause sweating.
- Prevent drinking alcohol and avoid smoking.
- The candidate is not allowed to utilize any cosmetic products on the face.
- It is advised to cleanse the face one time a day and utilize a good moisturizer as required.
A Final Verdict From our Clinic!
The combination of Micro-needling with PRP Benefits in Abu Dhabi, if you have any further queries then feel free to contact us and reach us. We have experts who are proficient enough to handle any task in an excellent & effective way. So hurry up and get the benefits that will last for a very long time. Pick up the phone and give us a call, we are waiting for you!