Do you find yourself constantly wiping your hands on your clothes, avoiding handshakes, or feeling embarrassed by damp palms in social situations? If so, you might be one of the millions of people worldwide who suffer from a condition known as hyperhidrosis. Sweating is a natural and essential bodily function but excess sweating can become a overwhelming issue for some individuals. To get rid of sweating you must be curious about How much Hyperhidrosis Surgery Cost for Hands? Read below to discover the world of hyperhidrosis treatment that assists you to find relief and recapture your confidence.
Table of Content
- Cost: AED 1500 to AED 2500
- Results: Long-Lasting
- Duration of Treatment: 30 to 40 mins
- Type of Procedure: Non-invasive
Hyperhidrosis Surgery is a condition in which our body cells produce unwanted sweating. Hyperhidrosis surgery can be defined as a transformative procedure aimed to alleviate excessive and uncontrollable sweating. This unique surgical approach at Enfield Royal Clinic targets the sympathetic nerves responsible for stimulating overactive sweat glands, disrupting their signals, and restoring balance to the body’s perspiration response. Through skilled and precise techniques, hyperhidrosis surgery offers hope to those burdened by incessant sweating, granting them the freedom to regain confidence, social ease, and improved quality of life.
The Average Cost of the Treatment:
Hyperhidrosis Surgery Cost in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 1500 to AED 2500. This is an estimated cost and the finalized cost of the surgery will be determined after a meeting with the dermatologist.
Factors of Cost:
The cost of the surgery varies due to the underlying factors.
Type of Surgical Approach:
The particular treatment method chosen to manage hyperhidrosis will significantly impact the cost. The most cost-effective surgery is endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy (ETS) which can also be done with minimal downtime.
The Harshness of Hyperhidrosis:
The extent of the hyperhidrosis and the affected areas can influence the treatment approach and, subsequently, the cost. Severe cases that require more intensive treatments or multiple sessions may be costlier.
A few medicines might require repeat sessions for continued effectiveness. The frequency of treatment sessions can affect the overall cost over time.
Medical Professional’s Experience:
The expertise and reputation of the healthcare proficient or expert playing out the therapy can impact the cost. Highly skilled and renowned practitioners may charge higher fees.
The expense of hyperhidrosis therapy can vary based on the location of the medical facility. Treatments in urban centers or regions with higher living costs may be more expensive than in rural areas.
The type of medical facility where the treatment is performed can influence the cost. For example, treatments completed in specialized hyperhidrosis clinics may have different pricing than those offered in general hospitals.
Additional Services and Aftercare:
In some procedures, further services such as pre-operative assessments, post-operative care, or follow-up appointments may add to the overall cost.
Importance of Considering Cost Factors:
Considering cost factors when exploring hyperhidrosis treatment empowers patients to make well-informed decisions that align with their financial capabilities and long-term goals. By understanding the financial aspect of their healthcare choices, individuals can focus on finding the best and appropriate therapy for managing their hyperhidrosis while maintaining their financial well-being. Cost factors help you to:
- Plan a budget accordingly.
- Check the affordability of the treatment.
- Evaluate the accessibility of various treatment choices.
- Ensures transparency in the process.
- Avoid overpaying for reasonable therapies..
- Prepare for future expenses.
- Evaluate the extent of insurance coverage.
- Immediate results.
- Minimally invasive surgery.
- High success rates.
- Fewer chances of risks.
- Boosts self-confidence.
- Improvement in daily activities and social interactions.
- Lessen the requirement for medicines.
- Impacts positively on our psychology.
The procedure is placed under general anesthesia, guaranteeing that the patients are comfortably asleep and pain-free during the surgery.
- Small incisions, typically about 1-2 centimeters in length, are made on the chest wall on the affected side. The surgeon may create one or more incisions, relying on the patient’s particular condition.
- A thin and flexible tube called an endoscope, is inserted through one of the incisions. This allows the surgeon to visualize the underlying structures, including the sympathetic nerves responsible for triggering excessive sweating.
- Using specialized instruments, the surgeon locates the specific sympathetic nerves that should be modified to reduce hand sweating. The nerves are then carefully cut, clamped, or partially terminated to interrupt the perspiration organs.
- After the nerve intervention, the incisions are closed with sutures or surgical glue. The patient is then taken to the recovery room, where they are closely monitored as the impacts of anesthesia wear off.
Choose our Skincare Clinic:
Enfield Royal Clinic boasts a group of exceptionally talented and experienced healthcare professionals who specialize in Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Abu Dhabi. You can believe that you’ll receive the best consideration and support throughout your journey with us. Pick us and allow us to be your helping hand in distressing conditions.
Book us Right Away!
Plan an interview with our specialists to find out How much Hyperhidrosis Surgery Cost for Hands! Our accomplished staff is accessible to serve you at any time.