Everybody wants the ideal physique, but not everyone has the time or ability to work hard enough to get it. Technology advancements have made it much simpler to get the ideal figure. Different body areas may need toning for various reasons. Without a question, working out is a far better approach to reducing weight and toning your body, but not everyone has the time to work out every day. These folks now have the option to receive expert assistance to obtain the ideal body. The applicants who undergo Male Liposuction in Abu Dhabi get the stubborn fats successfully removed and have the ideal figure. Continue reading to learn about the treatment
Table of Content
What is Liposuction?
People who want to modify their bodies or specific parts of them by removing unwanted fat use this surgical procedure. It is included in the category of cosmetic surgeries. The only part of the body that is addressed is the one that the patient wants to contour or remodel. Depending on the patient’s desired outcome, the operation may require a certain number of sessions. However, the patient is free to leave the clinic after each session and recover at home.
The procedure removes fatty cells and tissues from the body’s intended target areas. These are carefully eliminated, yielding outcomes that are both long-lasting and irreversible. The technique has instant benefits, however, the full effects appear following the end of the recovery and healing process.
- It raises the person’s self-esteem and boosts their confidence.
- It delivers long-lasting and irreversible outcomes.
- Exercise and a healthy diet would not otherwise influence stubborn fats, that are eliminated by the treatment
- Gives the recipient’s body the form and figure they desire.
- The process is less invasive and doesn’t call for any large incisions.
- Effectively removes excess fat that has been collected on various body areas.
- It solely targets the fatty tissues, sparing the surrounding tissues.
What is the Procedure Like?
High-pressure suction is used in this kind of fat removal, which is carried out under anesthesia via tiny cuts. When removing fat from a broad area of the body, numerous incisions are used.
The incision(s) are entered with a small, fine, and hollow cylindrical tube, which loosens the fatty tissues. These fatty tissues are then removed using a surgical suction. Once done, the cuts are sutured and bandaged to minimize the risk of infection. Drainage tubes can also be attached to the incisions for drainage of extra fluid.
After the therapy, the treated region frequently swelled. After the swelling subsides, the results become visible.
What is the Recovery Period Like?
Everybody’s body responds to therapy differently, thus everyone’s recovery duration varies. The patient is free to go on the day of surgery. However, it can take two to three weeks for the bruising and swelling to reside. It is suggested that the patient take a week off from work to relax so that healing can speed up. Following the surgeon’s instructions also helps in speedy recovery. These include
- The doctor advises the patient to wear compression clothing for several weeks.
- Avoid heavy lifting and strenuous exercise for a few days until the surgeon says so.
- The patient should use cold packs on the swollen region to reduce swelling.
- If a prescription is given, the medicine must be taken as directed.
Who are the Ideal Candidates for the Treatment?
The perfect candidates for the procedure are:
- Individuals who do not smoke as it affects the results of the treatment
- Someone who avoids alcohol consumption for weeks before the procedure
- Anyone who is medically and mentally fit
- A person who understands the procedure and is mentally prepared for it
- Males who have excessive unwanted fats on different parts of their body
- Candidates whose skin is elastic and firm for the procedure
Cost of the Treatment:
The average cost of the procedure ranges from 11,999 AED to 19,999 AED. Depending on the treatment area, desired result, the current condition of the patient, the expertise of the surgeon performing the surgery, and the clinical level where the treatment takes place, the surgeon decides on the final expense of the treatment.
Why Choose the Royal Clinic?
The Enfield Royal Clinic’s highly trained and skilled physicians and surgeons offer the most efficient and safe procedures. The use of cutting-edge technology and modern techniques by the surgeons guarantees the desired results. It leaves the delighted and quite satisfied with the outcomes. The well-trained staff of the clinic provides a very friendly environment and ensures the patients are comfortable and relaxed. If you’re seeking the best treatments in Abu Dhabi, we are the right option for you!
Learn more about Male Liposuction in Abu Dhabi by contacting our experts or visiting our clinic.