The purpose of rhinoplasty may be to alter the nose’s appearance, address breathing problems, or both. The structure of the nose is composed primarily of cartilage at the bottom and bone at the top. Bone, cartilage, skin, or all three might be changed during the surgery. The Royal Clinic offers the most effective and Cheapest Rhinoplasty in Abu Dhabi. Continue reading to know all about it
Table of Content
What is Rhinoplasty?
It is a technique that primarily deals with the nose’s skeleton, including the bone and cartilage. Either open or closed processes are used by the surgeon to do it. However, the fundamental similarity between both operations is that they both involve altering the nose. Along with addressing the aesthetic needs of the patient, it also solves respiratory problems. A hump on the nose, broad nose, crooked nose, wide tip, bulbous tip, or deviated nose are all cosmetic issues that are addressed. The size of the nose can also be altered through this process. To treat all of these concerns, the entire nose is addressed.
The patient experiences some swelling around and on the nose for the initial few weeks, or maybe even months, following the operation. Since it is a gradual procedure and it takes time for the nose to fully develop, it takes months to see the ultimate results. Once completely recovered, the effects are visible on the face as a well-defined and exquisitely sculpted nose.
The procedure helps with a variety of nose-related problems and offers a lot of advantages.
- It provides the nose with a fresh look.
- It assists in resolving any respiratory issues.
- If done by a qualified and skilled surgeon, it is a safe treatment.
- A person’s overall facial look is enhanced.
- It is also known to enhance a person’s sleep quality.
- The nose is straightened and smoothened removing any bumps on the nose
- Small noses may be made larger, and large noses can be made smaller, depending on the situation.
- It boosts self-esteem and instills a lot more confidence in one’s looks.
- The recipient’s sinus problem is also elevated
Who are the perfect candidates for the treatment?
- A patient who consents to the entire process, the medication, the dangers involved, and the time necessary for recovery
- Someone who has reasonable rather than unrealistic hopes for the procedure
- A person who has never experienced a general anesthesia allergy
- Someone who has a visible, correctable abnormality of the nose that is obvious to a surgeon and the patient
- An otherwise healthy person, both physically and mentally
- Patient-facing breathing difficulties to address the functional problem
What are the techniques used?
- Closed-nose surgery: All internal incisions are done during this procedure and the surgical signs are not visible from the outside.
- Septoplasty: This treatment is used to relieve respiratory problems. It deals with the septum’s cartilage, which is the wall dividing the nasal airways. Surgery is used to correct deviations in the nose.
- Revision surgery: After the operation is finished, it can be necessary to have the surgery done again for any reason. In essence, the patient will have their initial operation revised to address any problems they may have.
- Liquid procedure: In this technique, the nose is reshaped and any cosmetic deformities are fixed using injections.
- Open nose surgery: This procedure involves making an incision on the exterior of the nose and opening it. The nose’s skin is turned up, exposing the nasal bone.
Cost of the treatment
The average cost of nose surgery ranges from AED 9,999 to AED 29,999. After thoroughly examining the patient and discussing their expectations, the surgeon decides on the procedure’s cost. The surgeon offers several treatment options that are then priced according to the patient’s preferences and needs. The amount of clinical expertise and the surgeon’s experience both have an impact on operation costs.
Why choose our clinic?
The Enfield Royal Clinic offers the best and safest procedures with the desired results. The doctors at the clinic are highly skilled professionals with years of experience. They use cutting-edge technology and modern techniques. Thanks to our kind and knowledgeable staff, patients experience peace and comfort during their clinic appointments. Customer safety is our major priority, thus we keep our clinic clean, and hygienic, and strictly follow to all Covid 19-related criteria. We uphold the belief that every patient deserves to be treated with respect and dignity. Visit our clinic if you want to discover the best balance between cost and quality.
Get the desired shape of your nose by Cheapest Rhinoplasty in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain. Know more about the charges by contacting our experts.