Are you avoiding your sleeveless clothes or short sleeves because of your saggy arms? This might happened because you have lost weight which results in excessive skin and saggy arms. This can be solved by arm lift surgery. Arm lift surgery / Brachioplasty provides a more toned and slim arms look. After this, you can wear any type of dress you want. This is a safe procedure and provides enduring results. You will get affordable treatment in this way. Know the aftercare and the details about the recovery period by scrolling down!
Table of Content
How Arm Lift Surgery is Done?
An arm lift is a type of surgery in which the doctors made incisions between the underarms and the elbow to eliminate the excessive fats from the targeted area. After the removal, the doctor will do stitches and then apply some ointments to start the healing process. With the surgery, the patient gets the desired results as perfectly as possible.
The procedure is done on an outpatient basis. So the recovery period of the procedure is also really short. Know more about the rehabilitation period mentioned in this blog.
What to Expect After Arm Lift Surgery?
When the procedure gets done different post-operative activities are required to have a quick recovery session. If you are questioning yourself too about What Can I Expect After an Arm Lift? Then stop asking! The complete information on arm lift liposuction in Abu Dhabi is available here:
- This week, as the liposuction surgery is recently done there will be some sort of pain. The level of pain can fluctuate from person to person. To control this aching or pain the doctor prescribes some medicines. After taking these medications you will feel relaxed and relieved.
- The doctor will prescribe some compression clothes which will decrease the movement of the arm. Dissolvable stitches will be applied to the arms.
- There may be some swelling because of which the patient will not feel any visible outcomes.
- Wear loose shirts so that you do not have to struggle while dressing.
- This week, the pain will be almost minimal and you will not need medicines to control your pain. Some individuals may need to take the medicines in this week too to avoid tenderness if any.
- Swelling and redness get reduced in this week.
- The movement of the arm will get improved and the need for medications is now less.
- Individuals can get back to work but with some restrictions.
In the Sixth Week:
- This week, there would be no need for compression garments anymore.
- At this time, the patient can play any type of sport.
- Scar therapy is implemented and creams are applied to the scars to eliminate them.
Recovery After Surgery:
- To speed up the rehabilitation period you need to do the walk. Walking will help in eliminating blood clots.
- Sleep in the position where your body weight is on your back.
- Do not drive for some days after the treatment.
- Do a little exercise while sitting it will lessen swelling.
The Arm Liposuction Costs in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain range from AED 7999 to AED 15,999. There are various factors that determine the price of the procedure. These are the standard of the clinic, level of the clinic, type of anesthesia, and the technique used.
The doctor will tell the final demand for the fee on the first appointment.
Enfield Royal Clinic Abu Dhabi:
To transform your saggy arm into a tight and aesthetic one you just need to come to our Enfield Royal Clinic where Female plastic surgeon in Abu Dhabi are also available to compensate you for the whole process. The doctor will guide you for pre-reparations and aftercare too.
The rates of treatment are affordable.
Have an Appointment!
We are providing an appointment opportunity for you people. So that you can receive the treatment at a reasonable price. In this appointment, you will know the answer to your question What Can I Expect After an Arm Lift? To grab the appointment you just need to fill out the form that is present below! It won’t take a minute!