Hair loss is a stressful condition that can impact individuals at various stages of their lives. Both men and women are affected, and young people nowadays are losing a lot of hair as well. We understand the importance of hair in personality that’s why we are here to assist our clients in different ways. Unlock the secret to luscious and vibrant hair with advanced hair restoration treatments at Enfield Royal Clinic. We are introducing the ultimate choice Mesotherapy vs PRP for Hair in Abu Dhabi. Read below to find more!
Table of Content
Mesotherapy acts as a meal for your hair follicles. It involves injecting a blend of vitamins, minerals, and other essential compounds directly into your scalp. This blend penetrates deeper into the skin addressing the root of the problem. Further, it enhances blood circulation, reduces inflammation, and encourages follicles to enter into their growth phase.
- The procedure takes 20 to 30 minutes.
- Doctor clean your scalp for better nutrient absorption.
- Using fine needles, he will inject the solution directly into your scalp.
- The solution will be delivered through various injections in different parts of the scalp.
- Over time, you will start to notice improvements in your hair density and quality.
- An alternative approach to surgical procedures.
- Improves general health through nutrients.
- Calms down inflammation.
- Offers a customized approach.
- Can be easily adjusted to a busy lifestyle.
PRP is a natural wonder that taps into your body’s own regenerative powers. Derived from your own blood, it is an unmatched solution enriched with growth factors. PRP for Hair Abu Dhabi is well known to awaken inactive hair follicles, promoting thicker, healthier hair. To determine the suitability of this technique, it is crucial to consult with your specialist about your concerns.
- The procedure takes at least one hour.
- A small sample of your blood is drawn, much like a routine blood test.
- The blood sample is spun in a centrifuge machine to separate its components. This concentrates on the platelets and growth factors, creating PRP.
- The PRP, now enriched with growth factors, is carefully extracted from the centrifuge.
- Using fine needles, the PRP is skillfully injected into targeted areas of your scalp where hair thinning or loss is observed.
- Infuse your scalp with natural factors.
- Awakens dead hair follicles.
- No risk of diseases
- Stimulates overall scalp health.
- Scientifically proven.
- Tailored to individual needs.
Mesotherapy vs PRP for Hair in Abu Dhabi:
- The source of Treatment is your own blood
- The focus is to awaken dormant follicles, promoting new growth
- The primary outcome is hair regrowth and stimulation
- The treatment area is for specific hair loss areas
- The natural approach is to utilize the body’s natural growth factors
- The source of Treatment is a nutrient cocktail without using your blood.
- The focus is to nourish the scalp and follicles, enhancing health
- The primary outcome is scalp health and improved hair texture
- The treatment Area is to target for overall scalp and hair health
- Natural Approach Delivers nutrients to support natural health
Choosing the Right option:
Determining whether Mesotherapy or PRP is the ideal solution for you requires personalized guidance from our skilled professionals. While choosing the right option consider the below factors:
- The severity of hair loss.
- Treatment approach.
- Time commitment.
- Comfort level.
- Your general health.
Cost of PRP and Mesotherapy:
Cost is also a major factor when choosing between these two approaches. The final cost will be determined after a consultation at our facility.
- PRP hair treatment cost starts from 700 AED per Session.
- The cost of Mesotherapy treatment starts from 700 AED per Session.
Best Haircare Doctor:
Enfield Royal Clinic boasts a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals, including accomplished hair surgeons and specialists. Our team of Hair transplant clinics has years of experience, ensuring your journey is in safe hands. Our treatments are tailored to your specific needs, guaranteeing the best possible outcome. Choose us for a transformative experience that not only revitalizes your hair but also revitalizes your sense of self.
Book an Appointment!
Trust in our dedication to your satisfaction as we help you make the informed choice between Mesotherapy vs. PRP for hair in Abu Dhabi. Your journey starts by booking an appointment.