To get the finest laser treatment for hair removal, it is important to choose the right clinic and dermatologist. It is among the most common procedures for permanently getting rid of hair from various parts of the body. However, desired results are only obtained if the treatment is carried out by an experienced and specialized dermatologist. The Royal Clinic is known to be the Best Laser Hair Removal Clinic in Abu Dhabi. Continue reading to learn all about it
Table of Content
What is the Treatment?
It is the removal of hair using a laser device permanently get rid of hair. The skin is first shaved off so that the laser hair removal light can reach the roots of the hair. The light energy causes the heating of the roots thereby destroying them completely. The dead roots are unable to produce hair causing permanent removal of the hair leaving the skin clear, silky, and smooth.
Pros of the Laser Treatment:
- The skin is left smooth and soft after the treatment
- The issue of ingrown hair is solved
- The procedure is painless and the person feels little to no discomfort
- The risk of infection is very less and the treatment is completely safe
- It is a quick treatment as a single session only takes several sessions
- The hair is completely removed permanently
- The recipient does not have to experience unwanted hair on parts of the body
What Happens during the Procedure?
The treatment of removing hair at the Best Laser Hair Removal Clinic in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain involves the following steps
- First of all the skin is shaved to cut down the hair so that the light rays can reach the roots of the hair
- The skin is then numbed using an ice pack, numbing ointment, or a local anesthetic
- This is so that the person feels no discomfort during the treatment
- The laser technology is then used to emit high-energy laser rays directly onto the roots of the hair
- This light energy heats the melanin on the roots which in turn destroys the hair follicles
- These dead hair follicles are unable to grow new hair thereby removing them permanently.
Number of Sessions Needed:
The procedure requires several sessions to completely get rid of the unwanted hair. The gap between each session depends on the growth of the recipient. The dermatologist determines when the patient has to come for the next session after a complete analysis of the treatment area.
The Total Expense of the Procedure:
The average cost of the treatment ranges from AED 99 to AED 299. The final expense of the treatment depends on how big the area being treated the texture of the hair, the number of sessions required to remove all the hair permanently, the expertise of the skin care professional, and the level of the clinic where the treatment takes place. The final cost is decided by the dermatologist after a detailed checkup keeping in mind all the factors that affect the cost of the procedure.
Best Clinic for the Laser Hair Removal:
The Enfield Royal Clinic is among the best for laser treatments. One of the most common laser treatments is the removal of unwanted hair from different regions of the body. The highly experienced dermatologists and skincare professionals of the clinic offer the best treatments that yield high success rates. We take the health of our clients very seriously thereby we keep the clinic clean and hygienic and follow all the Covid 19 protocols. Our approach is ethical and results-driven making us one of the best choices. We believe in treating all our patients equally with the dignity and respect they deserve. The well-trained staff keeps the patients comfortable and relaxed during the treatments and ensures they do not feel any kind of discomfort. We also offer insurance policies and easy payment methods so that our clients can manage their expenses and get the treatments at the earliest.
If you want to learn more about the Best Laser Hair Removal Clinic in Abu Dhabi, contact our experts or visit our clinic.