To achieve long-lasting outcomes and to say bye to your unwanted extra hair you need to get laser hair removal. The procedure is safe and does not give you side effects. That is why it has become popular among people and is going for this. When the treatment is done there is some post-care required so that the results can stay longer and you can enjoy silky smooth skin after getting the procedure. There are some The Do’s and Dont’s of Post Laser Hair Removal Care in Abu Dhabi that you need to follow. These are given below.
Table of Content
What is Laser Hair Removal?
This is a process of removing unwanted hair from different areas of the body with the help of a laser. The laser targets the hair follicles and stops their growth. Melanin in the hair follicles absorbs this light from the laser and stops growing. The process is safe when performed by a trained professional. Mostly, the patient needs multiple sessions to get the final outcomes. The best thing about the procedure is it only targets a specific area and does not impact the surrounding areas.
After the main treatment is done, it is required that the patient should follow some steps involving some dos and don’ts
- You are allowed to apply an ice pack on the treated area this will help you in eliminating the irritation and discomfort
- Use some medicines and topical ointments on the skin if it is sensitive, your doctor will prescribe you the creams
- Apply the lotions and moisturizers on your skin to stay soft and moisturized. These are skin-friendly products and help in tackling the post-effects of the laser
- Take showers with cold water as it will assist you in better healing from the process
- When you are damping the skin or drying it gently do the step as there is no advantage of being harsh
- Wear clothes that are loose and easy to carry
- Visit your medic and consult on time as guided by the doctor. Discuss the details properly
- Do rest after the procedure as it can help you in better healing.
- Drink plenty of water to help yourself to soothing
- Be careful about yourself and stay away from mosquitoes and bites
There are some don’ts of the process which are:
- Stop going outside in the sun and avoid sun screening. UV rays of the sun can damage your skin
- Except for the OTC prescribed by your doctor, you can not use any other kind of medications
- Any hard activity on the skin like waxing and plucking is dangerous for the dermal layer as it is sensitive these days and these procedures can cause irritation
- When you have undergone laser scrubbing and rubbing the treated area is not allowed as it can affect the hair follicles and can induce discomfort
- Do not use any kind of antiperspirant in the areas like underarms as they contain gas and chemicals that are harmful to the body
- Avoid going for the next laser session before a week. Your second visit must be scheduled after 3 to 4 weeks.
- Tattoos and hennas must not be applied after the process. Wait for a month for such stuff
- It is important not to deliberately suffocate the treated areas, as this can hinder the healing process and potentially lead to discomfort or irritation.
- It is not advisable to use perfumes and fragrances immediately after undergoing laser hair removal in Dubai. This is because perfumes and fragrances typically contain alcohol, which can potentially irritate the treated skin. It is best to avoid applying such products to the treated areas to ensure proper healing and minimize the risk of any adverse reactions.
- After undergoing a laser treatment, it is important to avoid using hot water for bathing and showers as it can lead to redness and tenderness in the treated areas.
- Exposing the skin to high temperatures can exacerbate sensitivity and prolong the healing process.
- Additionally, it is recommended to refrain from sauna baths immediately following a laser treatment to prevent any potential adverse effects on the treated skin.
The Laser Hair Removal Cost in Abu Dhabi depends on the type of patient’s skin and their desires. During your consultation with your doctor, your medic will tell you about the exact price for the process.
Why Choose Us?
Enfield Royal Clinic is popular because of its laser treatments and we are here to provide you with the best procedures possible. Our laser quality is the best and FDA-approved. We make sure that patients are receiving safe treatment at a controlled temperature according to their skin. Get your treatment and to know the The Do’s and Dont’s of Post Laser Hair Removal Care in Abu Dhabi meet our experts. Fill the form that is present below and book your appointment now.