Table of Content
What is a Chemical Peel?
This is a powerful exfoliation solution to be applied on the face, neck, or hands to uncover the softer, smoother, & clearer skin. There are numerous Chemical peel benefits in Abu Dhabi, such as treating facial lines, wrinkles, damaged skin by the sun, dimension of the pore, acne, and pigmentation. To learn more about the benefits keep reading the blog.
What are the Results of Chemical Peeling?
Everyone desires to have healthy and smooth skin, chemical peel benefits in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain result in rejuvenated and wrinkle-free skin, the outcome is temporary but can be prolonged with proper maintenance and taking a number of sessions. The standard number of sessions is 5 to 7.
Below are the effects that are attained & observed within 4 days to a week, the results observed are:
- Pigmented sites are lightened.
- Rejuvenated skin.
- Suppression to the growth of hair.
- The upper coating of the skin is regenerated.
Chemical Peel Benefits:
Below are mentioned the top benefits of the treatment, they are as follows:
- Acne is treated.
- Pores are lessened.
- Facial lines & wrinkles are wiped out.
- The discoloration is faded.
- Scarring is soothed.
- The texture is balanced.
- Skin is rejuvenated.
- The procedure is non-invasive.
- The process can be customized.
- Aging spots are reduced.
- Freckles & dark patches are lessened.
The Pre-Care Tips:
Prior to the method, it is important to follow the below tips:
- Keep the site clean.
- Wash your face regularly.
- Use a well-prescribed sunblock.
- Prevent from exposing to the sun.
- The SPF of the sunblock should be 50+.
How is the Process Done?
As per Enfield Royal Clinic, the process is a one-time treatment that will require twice every 6 months to keep the outcome. The method contains the below steps:
- The skin expert will clean the skin & remove the excess oil from the skin with the assistance of aesthetic products.
- A brightening & lightening agent will be applied to the area of treatment. The agent of the chemical peel will be left on the skin for about 20 minutes to half an hour, after which this will be eliminated.
- The expert will apply a gel that will soothe the effect of the peeling agent.
- A whitening cream will be applied at the end to the treated areas.
Recommendation to be Followed After the Therapy:
The process has a short duration for recovery of about 4 to 5 days, moreover the individual will observe a little redness & peeling effect. Below are the tips that are required to follow:
- Keep the face clean.
- Apply a good sunscreen.
- Use serums & scrubs twice a week.
- Treat the skin with prescribed products.
Who are the Perfect Candidate?
As per Enfield Royal Clinic, below are the candidates that are ideal for the treatment:
- Individuals with fair skin.
- Darker skin can also be the candidates varying on the issue.
The amazing Chemical peel benefits in Abu Dhabi is all you need to avail off in order to attain a flawless & astonishing skin. At our location, we have proficient experts who perform the task very carefully and effectively. If you have any further concerns, then feel free to have a word with us and get the amazing results in a blink!