One of the most common ways of treating skin-related issues is to undergo surgical procedures but most people are either afraid or they think the cost and the post-treatment complications are too high. Therefore, it’s imperative that we have an alternative that is less complicated, less costly, and have few risks involved. In this regard, different kinds of laser treatment come into play. It offers exceptional results without any dangers involved. Various kinds of laser-based techniques are employed to treat conditions like wrinkles, acne spots, scars on the skin and damaged skin, etc. The Laser Treatments in Abu Dhabi provides the most effective results and treats a number of skin issues.
Table of Content
Aim of the Treatment:
The aim of different sorts of laser based procedures is to help people with severe skin-related problems and to avoid surgical procedures. Surgical procedures may provide a long-term solution to different problems; they carry with them some risks and dangers. This treatment, however, has minimal side effects and also provides long-lasting results.
The Laser Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED – to AED –. The actual cost is determined by the skin care specialist after examining the skin condition and the area being treated in the initial consultation.
Factors Affecting the Cost:
There are a number of factors that affect the cost of the laser treatment. These include:
- The size of the area being treated i.e. treating a bigger area would cost more than treating a smaller one
- The number of sessions required to get optimum results also affects the cost
- The doctor’s experience and qualification also make a huge difference in the cost
- The modern technique and latest equipment also cost more than traditional methods
- The location of the clinic and its level also play a huge role in determining the cost of the procedure
The results of laser treatment start to appear a few months after one undergoes the procedure. The outcome is normally gradual and progressive. Depending upon the nature of the laser one undergoes, ablative or nonablative, the results differ. For example, as a result of nonablative treatment, skin tone or pigmentation starts to heal after a few weeks and one notices the difference in a matter of a few months. On the other hand, the ablative laser treatment techniques result in inflamed skin that remains so for a few weeks. However, once the treated portion of skin starts to heal, the difference in tone and quality of the skin is very much noticeable.
Laser treatment is beneficial for various reasons.
- Firstly, it produces extraordinary results as compared to other comparable techniques.
- Secondly, this technique is less risky and relatively safer in terms of post-treatment complications.
- Thirdly, this treatment is multi-dimensional as it could be employed to treat multiple skin-related conditions.
- Moreover, it is economical and safe as it allows one to avert surgery.
- Lastly, this treatment is cost-effective as it reduces one’s dependence on different types of cosmetic products.
The insurance coverage of the procedure depends on the purpose of treatment. If the treatment is carried out for aesthetic reasons, it is generally not covered. However, Laser Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain for medical reasons is generally covered by the insurance providers. A person needs to contact their insurance companies to confirm if the treatment is covered or not.
The treatment, if carried out under the constant supervision of experts, is less risky and only involves minimal risk. For example, the treated patch of skin might turn red and may have a burning sensation. More aggressive forms of laser treatment could also potentially lead to slight scarring on the skin. Last but not the least, intense exposure to laser treatment might lead to an infection but the chance of an infection is very low.
The doctors and surgeons at the Enfield Royal Clinic are highly qualified and experienced professionals that provide the best treatments. The trained staff of the clinic makes sure that the patient is comfortable and relaxed during the treatments. The friendly environment of the clinic gives the clients the best experience.