Clinical studies have shown that using a laser for hair removal inhibits hair growth. The Royal clinic offers the finest Bikini Laser Hair Removal in Abu Dhabi it also addresses the issues like ingrown hairs and shaving dermatitis that are better after only a few sessions. Hair gets lighter and finer, making maintenance easier. After a few sessions, it becomes less necessary to maintain the bikini region by shaving every day.
Table of Content
Aim of the Treatment:
The treatment aims not only to remove the hair but also to enhance the appearance of the bikini area. The roots of the hair are permanently destroyed. Not only that the melanin deposition on the skin of the bikini area is also addressed making it clear.
The Bikini line becomes transparent, smooth, and fair. To get the best results it may take several sessions however once the results start becoming visible, these are permanent and last for a lifetime.
- The skin becomes clear and smooth
- Unwanted hair is permanently removed
- It makes the person less conscious about the bikini area during intimacy
- The skin is not irritated or red after the treatment
- No side effects are making the treatment safe
- The procedure is painless and safe for the sensitive area
- It does not cause ingrown hair like with other methods or hair removal
- No recovery period is required and the person can go about their daily routine right away
- Anyone who does not suffer from any serious skin condition or disease
- Someone who wants to improve the appearance of their bikini area
- A person who has dark hair and light skin
- An individual who is mentally prepared for the treatment
- Someone who understands the treatment and its aftercare
- Anybody who wants to address the pigmentation on their bikini area
How does Laser Hair Removal Work?
The Bikini Laser Hair Removal in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain uses laser technology. Each hair follicle receives brief light pulses from the laser, destroying the root and preventing further hair growth. Since each hair grows at a different rate, laser hair removal needs numerous sessions to eliminate all the hair.
What to Expect during the Consultation?
In the first consultation, the skincare treatment specialist examines the skin. He then reviews the person’s medical history to ensure the person does not suffer from any serious skin condition that may cause complications after and during the treatment. Once the checkup is complete the person is provided with guidelines on what to avoid preparing for the treatment.
- The skin is first cleaned and disinfected properly to remove any bacteria from the area being treated
- It is then numbed using ice or some local anesthetic so that the procedure can be as comfortable as possible
- A device is then used that emits high-energy laser rays directly onto the roots of the hair on the bikini area
- The laser heats the melanin on the hair thereby destroying the roots permanently
- This requires several sessions to get the desired results
- At the end of the treatment, a cold compress is provided to apply on the skin to soothe it and reduce any discomfort
The person should take good care of their bikini area to avoid any kind of complications and to achieve optimum results.
- The region should be kept dry for at least a day
- The recipient should not get any other cosmetic treatment
- The bikini area should be protected from high UV rays therefore sunbathing is restricted for at least 2 weeks
- The hair on the bikini area should not be waxed, plucked, or tweezed
- The only razor should be used to remove the hair
Why Choose our Clinic?
The Enfield Royal Clinic offers the best and safest surgeries. The doctors use high-level technology and modern techniques to provide the finest treatments. Thanks to our kind and knowledgeable staff, patients experience peace and comfort during their checkups. Customer safety is our major priority, thus we keep our clinic clean, and hygienic, and strictly follow all Covid-19-related criteria. We uphold the belief that every patient deserves to be treated with respect and dignity. Visit our clinic if you want the best balance between cost and quality.
Contact us if you want to learn all about Bikini Laser Hair Removal in Abu Dhabi.