Table of Content
Chemical Peel is a method of revitalizing the skin of the candidate through aesthetic treatment that will ease to lessen the indicators of aging. The method will also help in enhancing the normal concerns of the skin, for instance, facial lines, wrinkles, acne, large pores, dark patches, and uneven texture of the skin. The expert will guide a few main tips to follow, to maintain the consequences. know about the 5 Things to Consider Before Having Chemical Peels in Abu Dhabi keep reading the blog!
The Types of Peeling:
The skin specialist is capable to work according to the desire of the candidate, which means the method can be customized to assist the candidate in the most possible manner. The expert will ease determining whether a light, medium, or deep peeling is perfect for the skin of the client. Learn about the 5 Things to Consider Before Having Chemical Peels in Abu Dhabi and the types of peeling. Below are mentioned the details of the type we are offering.
A light peel will leniently be exfoliating the skin by eliminating the outer coating of the skin, this is mostly utilized for wrinkles that are fine, uneven tone of the skin, acne, or dry skin.
This is moderately more powerful than a light peel, it eliminates the upper coating of the skin. This is mainly utilized for wrinkles, tone of skin that is uneven, marks of acne, and wrinkles
The therapy eliminates the epidermis, along with the outer & center coating of the skin. Furthermore, it utilizes very powerful chemicals, which will require local anesthesia prior to the method. Assisting in refraining pain & soreness. The method is best suitable for deeper wrinkles, scars that are deep, and patches on the skin.
5 Things to Consider Before Having Chemical Peels:
In order to get ready for the procedure, below are mentioned the 5 things that must be considered prior to the therapy. The instructions include:
- Refrain from tanning & going under the sun for 14 days before each session.
- Prevent from going under any other treatment before the process of chemical peeling.
- Apply products that are topical as suggested by the dermatologist.
- Refrain from using/taking any medicines to stop the interference with the success of the therapy.
- Avoid applying any cosmetic products to avoid any dirt on the face, so take a pause from wearing makeup.
How Does the Therapy Work?
The method at Enfield Royal Clinic is carried out by first cleaning the skin thoroughly to eliminate excessive oil. After that, a chemical solution will be administered, mostly using glycolic, salicylic acid, and a few others. These penetrate differently into the depth of the surface and peel away the outer coating to uncover a new coating of the skin.
There are various perks of the method, it not only brightens the skin or smoothens it but also enhances the entire texture & tone of the skin in a single process. Other advantages include:
- Treats acne.
- Minimizes pores.
- Enhances hydration.
- Fades the discoloration.
- Non-invasive treatment.
- Delivers a radiant complexion.
- Enhances the color & clarity of the skin.
- Eliminates facial lines & wrinkles.
- Administers imperfection of the surface & marks.
- Restores collagen that is new and makes the skin healthy.
Who is the Perfect Candidate?
As per Enfield Royal Clinic, below are the criteria for those individuals who are not recommended to opt for the process. They include:
- Skin is sensitive.
- Having conditions.
- Excessive coloring in the scars.
- Abnormal scarring caused in the past.
- For the healing period, one cannot stay out of the sun.
Our Happy Clients!
All you require to know is about the 5 Things to Consider before Having Chemical Peels in Abu Dhabi to maintain a radiant and astonishing look. If you desire to learn more feel free to contact us and reach us, we are here for our valuable customers, to deliver them the most amazing and flawless skin!