The new technology, incorporating vibrations, can be used in various treatments, including weight loss, anti-cellulite treatments, muscle improvement, and conditions that require drainage to combat sagging, such as after surgical removal. One of the benefits of using Proellixe Vibration Therapy in Abu Dhabi is that it can be used by people of all ages and physical conditions, from young athletes to seniors with little prior physical training.
Table of Content
Aim of Treatment:
This is a full body treatment aimed at eliminating cellulite and reducing weight. Special shaking patterns speed up metabolism by improving blood circulation in the liver and absorbing oxygen. It also helps improve the appearance and texture of the skin. The high frequency of shaking helps to restore muscle relaxation, which leads to millions of muscle contractions and an increase in overall muscle tone. All muscles, including rarely used ones, work well and are strengthened.
The treatment has the following benefits:
- Promote body metabolism and lymphatic circulation.
- Reduce cellulite and body fat faster.
- Loss of an inch due to increased lymphatic drainage and microcirculation, detoxification, fat accumulation, and cellulite reduction.
- Dopamine synthesis is enhanced, which helps treat seasonal affective disorders.
- The increased release of serotonin results in the “feeling better” feeling associated with exercise.
- Incredible growth hormone production and all the anti-aging benefits that come with it.
- Because this exercise is weight bearing, it improves bone density and increases bone mass.
- It promotes the formation of bone structure and helps fight osteoporosis.
- Provides effective treatment for stress, urinary incontinence, and pelvic floor dysfunction by enhancing deep pelvic floor rehabilitation.
- Promotes cardiovascular health without the adverse side effects associated with jogging and other strenuous activities.
- Oxytocin is released naturally, and strain chemicals are reduced.
Thanks to the treatment, a more sculpted and smooth body become apparent. It improves muscle strength and performance as well as agility and physical performance. It also improves blood circulation.
The treatment can be taken by people who don’t have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Diabetes, epilepsy, or heavy migraines
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Recent surgeries or tumors
How Does it Work?
When muscle fibers are stretched, they reflexively automatically contract. The therapy passively stretches the muscles through vibrations, causing millions of spasms, thereby increasing the overall strength and size of the muscles. The increase in metabolic rate is the result of an increase in muscle density. It doesn’t raise your heart rate, cause severe muscle soreness in the morning, and doesn’t force you to shower afterward because it’s a passive activity that doesn’t produce sweat or lactic acid.
According to research, a 10-minute full-body vibration workout done barefoot but in the same way, you dress during the day is similar to an hour-long strength training session at the gym. Unlike labor-intensive health club workouts that focus on one area of the muscle, whole-body vibration works every muscle in the body.
Is it Safe?
According to studies, vibration treatment increases bone density in aged people, making it an excellent osteoporosis preventive technique. Whole-body vibration has been demonstrated to be suitable for people of all ages.
The cost of Proellixe Vibration Therapy in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 399 to AED 1999. After an initial consultation, the doctor will determine the actual cost and a detailed assessment of the results you are seeking to achieve and the number of sessions required.
Book an Appointment!
Fill out the consultation form below to contact the Enfield Royal Clinic since you’re interested in Proellixe Vibration Therapy in Abu Dhabi.