Imagine a situation when your skin is as radiant and self-assured as you are! Then prepare to reveal the glowing version of yourself with the most affordable Rosacea Laser Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi and UAE. We provide the newest and most innovative methods to treat rosacea and to completely transform your appearance. Continue scrolling to say goodbye to dead cells, and welcome refreshed and rejuvenated skin!
Table of Content
- Cost: 799 AED to 1999 AED.
- Results: Long-term.
- Back to work: same day.
- Type of Treatment: Non-surgical.
What is Rosacea?
Rosacea creates redness on the forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose in adults over 30, and is quite common. On the skin’s surface, there may occasionally be little bumps or pimples present along with the redness. Another symptom of rosacea is burning or itchy eyes. Although there is no known reason for it specifically, some things make it worse.
Exercise, spicy food, alcohol, stress, hot baths, exposure to the sun and wind, and the weather are all known to cause flare-ups. Treatments can improve the appearance and health of your skin while also preventing further damage.
Rosacea Treatment in Abu Dhabi and UAE:
Rosacea treatment refers to the range of approaches intended to eliminate rosacea symptoms and their underlying cause. The most effective and suitable cure is rosacea laser treatment which eradicates rosacea from the internal layers of the skin without affecting the surrounding regions.
The primary goal of the treatment is to relieve and control the symptoms of the condition. This includes reducing inflammation and redness, as well as enhancing the overall comfort and appearance of the skin. The ultimate objective of the therapy is to improve the patient’s quality of life by making them feel more comfortable and confident in their skin.
Rosacea Laser Treatment Cost:
The average cost of the treatment varies from 799 AED to 1999 AED. but this is not the actual cost as some factors will impact the price. You can get the final cost plan after consulting with our dermatologists:
Factors of Cost:
The cost of the treatment fluctuates due to the following factors:
- Type and Severity: The cost of treatment may vary depending on the type and severity of rosacea. While severe cases could call for more expensive sophisticated treatments mild ones might merely have less treatment time.
- Type of Treatment: The choice of therapy has a big impact on cost. While laser therapy or other aesthetic operations may be more expensive, topical medicines and some oral antibiotics may be more cost-effective.
- Healthcare Provider & Expertise: The cost of treatment can also vary based on your choice of healthcare provider. Dermatologists and specialists typically charge more for their services than primary care physicians.
- Location of the Clinic: The price of medical services can differ depending on where you live. The cost of treatment may be higher in urban locations or regions with high cost of living than in rural ones.
- Number of sessions: A certain procedure, like as laser therapy, intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy, or chemical peel, will require you to have a certain number of sessions.
- Nature of the skin problem: The type of your skin condition relates to the particular signs and features of your rosacea. The more persistent redness and visible vessels, the more focus on reducing the symptoms will be required.
Outline of our Treatment Service:
- During laser treatment, our experts apply cooling gel or numbing lotion to minimize discomfort.
- The laser or IPL technology is meticulously adjusted to target the specific blood vessels that cause the skin’s redness. These blood vessels absorb the controlled light or laser pulses they produce, gradually constricting and fading them.
- The number of therapy sessions required depends on the severity of the ailment and the device utilized. Multiple treatments spaced several weeks apart are frequently required.
- Patients are instructed to apply sunscreen to protect their treated skin, utilize mild skincare products, and avoid spending too much time in the sun following treatment.
Is Rosacea Treatment worth it?
Rosacea treatment is worth it because it endures the following outcomes:
- Minimizes inflammation on the skin.
- Repairs scarring and darkened spots
- Boosted facial appearance.
- Development of new collagen.
Best Skincare Clinic:
Your journey to beautiful, healthy skin begins with choosing the Enfield Royal Clinic and our amazing team of skin experts. Our specialists are not only knowledgeable but also concerned about your well-being and compassionate partners on your skincare journey. We provide a tailored experience with cutting-edge treatments and a personalized approach that restores your skin’s comfort and confidence.
Contact us to have superior skin!
Take the initial step to fill out the below form and book us right away to attain soothing and radiant skin. We assure to provide you with the most effective and affordable treatment that you have been seeking for a long time. Visit us and learn all about Rosacea Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi
Generally, the results of the treatment last for about 4 to 5 years. And can be prolonged with additional treatments.
You can achieve ideal outcomes after two to three sessions of therapy.
The expert on the treatment will evaluate the skin, discuss symptoms, and suggest a tailored treatment plan.
The candidates are required to skip a day or two and then they can use makeup to even out their skin to conceal redness.
No, the treatment does not harm eyes or any other surrounding regions because our experts utilize precise techniques.