If you are the one suffering from prolapse and urinary incontinence you should consult one of the best Urogynaecology. Our Urogynaecology in Abu Dhabi can help you if you are facing issues related to the urinary tract. Mostly, adult women are at risk of developing the disease as their pelvic part gets weak due to obesity, pregnancy, and other aging factors. You do not need to get embarrassed. To seek medical help and advice contact us, and we will provide you with complete confidentiality and privacy.
Table of Content
- Treats pelvic floor disorders
- minimally invasive procedures
- comprehensive care
What is Urogynaecology?
This is a department of gynecology that focuses on the analysis and the cure of problems related to the female urinary tract and pelvic region. Different issues happened in the urinary tract of women such as urinary incontinence, urinary tract infections, and pelvic organ prolapse. Urogynaecologists are the specialist doctors for treating such issues. They are the experts in this field. For the diagnosis, the doctor will do the following:
- Review your medical history
- Will do a physical examination such as the pelvic region analysis to check the problems with the abdomen and kidneys
- Different tests are taken like the urine culture tests
- Urodynamic tests to check how well the bladder, sphincters, and urethra are working
What Problems are Treated by Urogynaecology in Abu Dhabi?
Urinary Tract Infections:
UTIs occur when the urinary tract is infected. The infection in the tract occurs because of the bacteria that enter through the urethra. These bacterias infect women more than men. Around 50% of the total women population get infected with a UTI once in their life. This issue is treatable with medicines and has a high recurring rate.
When there is poor coordination between the bladder and the urethra a condition arises called the urinary incontinence. Laughing, coughing, or other activities result in the control loss of the tract. This can occur at any age due to bladder hypersensitivity and urge incontinence.
Pelvic Organ Prolapse:
This is a condition in which the pelvic organs get dropped off from the position. This happens because of the weak pelvic muscles that can no longer give support to the pelvic organs. The condition is common among people who have recently given birth or women who are aged.
Chronic Pelvic Pain:
This is a pelvic pain that lasts more than 6 months. There can be many reasons for such pain like muscle dysfunction, bladder pain syndrome, endometriosis, and pelvic inflammatory disease.
This is an issue in which pain during sexual intercourse (dyspareunia) happens, reduced sexual desire, or difficulty achieving orgasm can all be related to pelvic floor dysfunction.
When Should You Visit the Urogynaecologist?
You should visit the doctor when you have the following symptoms:
- When you are facing leakage of urine during coughing, sneezing, and exercising then this is an indication that you should consult your doctor
- If you feel pressure on the pelvic area or feel difficulty in emptying your bladder.
- When your urinary tract infections are occurring again and again
- When you have pain in your pelvic region which is more than 6 months
- Feeling pain during sexual intercourse.
What Will the Urogynecologist Do?
Your urogynecologist will handle the issues related to the pelvic region and bladder. The issues like weakness in the urinary tract, bladder, and rectal incontinence all are treated by your urogynecologist. The doctor performs the analysis, examinations, and other procedures. The treatment plan which your doctor will design depends on your problems.
The urogynecologist will do:
- Behavioral therapy: in these therapies, the doctor will perform relaxation techniques and will do muscle training
- Pessaries: this is a device that gets fitted into the vagina and supports the bladder. This can be removed and cleaned for the next use
- Medications: depending on the problem your doctor will prescribe you medicines so it can also be an option
- Surgery: From minimally invasive procedures to surgical procedures there are different options available for the treatment.
What Should We Observe in a Urogynecologist?
When you are looking for a urogynecologist for your treatment then you should observe the following in his/her. The factors that should be present in a doctor are as follows:
- Observe and check the education and certification of the doctor
- Analyze the doctor’s behavior with the patients as you need to be comfortable with the doctor, you can check this by the reviews
- Your doctor’s experience matters a lot so you should check the experience of your doctor
Benefits of Getting an Urogynecology in our Clinic:
There are a lot of advantages if you are getting this treatment in our clinic. We provide you:
- Comprehensive health care in which we focus on your pelvic floor disorders
- We are friendly and our patients can discuss every problem with the doctor without hesitation as we give them that confidence and keep their information private.
- Our urogynecologist are specialized and educated which makes them experts in their field.
- We contribute towards your better healthcare
- You can establish a long-term relationship with your doctor
Why Choose Us?
Enfiled Royal Clinic is here with the best surgeons to provide you with the best services. Your problems, any, related to the pelvic region can be treated by our expertise. To get your treatment complete the form that is present below. We are here to help.
Urogynecologist treat the issues like fecal incontinence, pelvic issues, and pelvic organ prolapse. Problems related to the bladder, urethra, uterus, vagina, small bowel, and rectum are treated.
A condition in which the pelvic organ drops from the normal position and is pushed against the vaginal walls.
Yes, there are certain things you can do to ease incontinence. Kegel exercises can help you with the problem. And can strengthen your pelvic floor.
There are different treatments available for the problems like medications, supporting devices and minimally invasive surgeries.
It is not like the problem will get sorted out with time instead the patient needs to consult the doctor. Sometimes the symptoms are not severe and the patient is advised to wait and watch.
This is a reconstructive surgery and the individual needs some time for a full recovery. A lot of women get back to a normal routine after the surgery in a small time. Upto 3 months are usually required for the rehabilitation.