Wondering to turn your yellow teeth into dazzling ones? Curious about How teeth whitening is done? Ready to discover the magical transformation of your smile? Well, we are here to resolve all your queries and to serve you with the secrets to achieve a luminous smile. Continue reading because it is the best time to illuminate your smile!
Table of Content
- Cheapest price starts from 700 AED
- Long-lasting results
- No downtime is required.
- The patient can immediately go back to work.
- Duration is less than 1 hour.
Mechanism of Teeth Whitening:
Teeth whitening is a revolutionary approach intended to make teeth appear lighter in color. The goal of this procedure is to try and lighten or whiten teeth that seem discolored. Teeth discoloration may be caused by a variety of factors. In essence, teeth whitening is like pressing the refresh button on your smile, boosting your confidence and leaving you with dramatically brighter, whiter teeth. Teeth whitening is done using two strategies, that are:
- At-home teeth whitening
- In-office teeth whitening.
How Teeth Whitening is Done?
At Enfield Royal Clinic, teeth whitening is carried out in the following phases:
This magical journey begins with an initial appointment in which our expert dental team carefully examines your oral health, understands your goals, and then prescribes the most suitable treatment plan for you. This phase ensures that your teeth and gums are suitable for the procedure.
Some preoperative instructions are recommended to achieve optimal results and to ensure a smooth experience. Those guidelines are presented below:
- Have an optimal dental checkup before initiating further.
- Inform your doctor about your sensitivity level.
- Limit the consumption of staining substances.
- Maintain your hydration levels.
- Follow professional advice regarding oral care
- Take a professional cleaning to eliminate any surface-level residues.
1-hour Whitening Treatment:
- On the day of treatment, the dental team will thoroughly sanitize and clean your grin to enhance the accuracy of agents and eliminate minor stains.
- A baseline shade is customized according to the current condition of your teeth. This is mandatory to track the effectiveness of treatment.
- Experts will apply a protective gel to the soft tissues of your mouth. This prevention minimizes the risks of irritation on your sensitive gums.
- After all these preparations, a primary whitening agent containing hydrogen peroxide is efficiently painted into your teeth.
- Specialized applicators are utilized for even distribution.
- The perk of these in-office whitening sessions is that the whitening products are activated with special therapies like lasers or LEDs.
- The duration of the agent application relies on the severity of discoloration but the normal period is about 3o minutes.
- After desensitizing your grin, the dentist will observe the outcomes and make any necessary modifications.
- Maintenance sessions are scheduled based on your response.
How many Sessions are Required?
The number of sessions for each individual varies depending on a variety of criteria, including the candidate’s tooth color. The candidate will observe noticeable outcomes after a single session.
This strategy provides a rapid procedure. Three to four sessions are required to activate the bulb, with each session lasting less than an hour. Enjoy teeth that are up to nine colors lighter. After each session, the individual brings random trays of bleaching solution home to keep a brighter and shiner tint.
Meet our Best Dental Team:
Our dental professionals specialize in treating tooth abnormalities and their specializations lead us to the best dental clinic in Abu Dhabi. They always work to make the procedure easy and available to their patients. Do not wait further to reserve a time slot with Orthopedics in Abu Dhabi.
Book your session!
If you are ready to boost your smile then do not wait and book an appointment with us right away. We will guide you on every step of how teeth whitening is done! Book now to start your journey!
The gel contains essential agents like hydrogen peroxide. These agents work by breaking down stains into less visible particles.
The main target of this therapy is to lighten natural teeth but they provide mild effects on these restorations.
It is advisable to wait a few hours after the treatment and let your bleaching agents work properly.
No, the treatment does not harm gum tissues because protective gels are employed at your soft tissues like gums.
Preserve proper oral hygiene, avoid stains, and follow the advice of your dentist for maintenance.