If you are feeling unconfident due to the disappearance of that one tooth then discover Dental Bridge Cost in UAE and transform your entire look. The investment in this procedure is very worthwhile because it restores the teeth and their working without creating an artificial appearance. Get ready to discover the power of your smile and experience the thrilling magic of a dental bridge with us!
Table of Content
- Cost: 899 AED to 1500 AED
- Results: Permanent
- Back to work: After 2 days
- Duration of Treatment: 2 to 3 hours
A dental bridge is a piece of dental equipment that replaces one, two, or three missing teeth and requires false teeth. This is a fixed restoration that bridges the gap between natural teeth and dental implants. To keep the bridge in place, dental crowns are used to connect it to the adjacent teeth.
The three major components of the teeth misplacement treatment journey are:
- Artificial teeth
- Dental crown
- Bridge of different types
Because a healthy mouth contains an entire set of teeth, anyone who is missing even one tooth should seek out a tooth replacement option as soon as possible.
Dental Bridge Cost in UAE:
As per the experts of Enfield Royal Clinic, the price of the dental bridge starts from 899 AED. This is the cost of a single tooth and it varies according to different considerations. The actual cost will be decided after a meeting with our dentists.
How much dental bridge cost in UAE is a major consideration but it is not fixed because it depends on the following factors:
Kind of bridge:
Bridges are categorized into distinct types because they are placed according to tooth location, the severity of the case, and the user goals. Each bridge kind costs separately so they influence the total bill.
The material used in bridges plays a very crucial role in the overall success and hygiene of the treatment. The materials are also differentiated as porcelain or metal and they are selected according to the budget plan of the individual. Porcelain materials may charge higher fees.
The Number of Misplaced Teeth:
The number of teeth to replace is a major cost factor. The cost increases according to the specific tooth and its location. The bridge prepared for a single tooth takes less time and resources compared to multiple-tooth
What is Included in the Cost?
- Assessments: A complete assessment of oral health and discussion of user requirements for the procedure.
- Diagnostic tests: X-rays or imaging tests are held to evaluate the condition and prepare the treatment plan for the placement.
- Temporary bridges: Temporary brides are slight support to the crowns placed before permanent bridges. The need for these temporary equipment depends on the gum condition but they are included in the cost plan.
- Follow-up consultations: Follow-up consultations are adjusted in the cost plan which allows the dentist to notice the results and monitor any complication
- Additional adjustments: Sometimes the bridges do not fit into the daily routine of the individual or they might feel discomfort in eating so additional adjustments are made and the price of these adjustments is part of the cost estimation.
Your Smile is just an appointment away!
Say goodbye to gaps by securing your appointment at our Best Dental Clinic in Abu Dhabi and UAE. Our dedicated team will provide you with a transparent breakdown of dental bridge cost in UAE. Book now and let us craft a dental bridge according to your natural radiance.