Table of Content
Are you searching for a permanent solution to get rid of shaving or waxing? Then you should think about Underarm Laser Hair Removal Abu Dhabi Price & the method. The process is great as it destroys the hair follicles for numerous days so they can’t form new hair. For any further details keep reading the page.
What are the Results?
According to Enfield Royal Clinic, the contender might observe less hair after the procedure of Underarm Laser Hair Removal in Abu Dhabi. However, the individual will acquire 3 to 4 sittings to attain the desired outcome. Furthermore, it is important to keep in mind that the method is long-lasting but the client would need follow-up sessions to keep the softer & smoother underarms. The contender will be acquired to get the session twice a year.
What are Required Preparations?
To attain the ideal effect of the method & remove the unpleasant sensation after the process, then the contender must follow the below instructions:
- Prior to 15 to 20 days of the therapy, avoid using any product for hair removal.
- 15 days before the process, the contender is recommended to avoid going under the sun.
- It is required to use good sunscreen, which should be SPF 50+.
- Instantly before undergoing the treatment, eliminate the hair with a normal razor.
How is the Procedure Done?
In the below steps, the method is done, the steps include:
- In the initial step, the expert will clear the site of treatment & apply a lenient anesthetic cream.
- The individual will be provided with safeguarded eyewear for the rest of the method.
- The specialist will use a device and place it at the place of treatment, the device will contain a beam of light.
- The light will generate heat on the follicles of the hair and will cause to destroy them, so they don’t form new hair.
- The process will be done in a couple of minutes.
- To lessen the pain & other impacts of the method the expert might apply a cold gel or a spray to the underarms.
- The process is outpatient, which means the contender may leave the location on the same day.
- The expert will suggest applying a cool compress or pack as required.
What are the Perks of the Treatment?
It is important to know the potential advantages of the process involving:
What are the Risks?
There are a few risks associated with the therapy, but the candidate should not worry as it will be subsided in a few times.
- Irritation on the skin of the client.
- Changes in the pigmentation.
- Minor discomfort.
- Redness or pain might be observed.
- Puffiness & scarring.
- Blistering caused.
Is it Painful?
No, not at all. The method doesn’t give any pain as shaving, waxing, threading, or tweezing. The process is very safe & convenient for all the body parts. Furthermore, both gender can go under the therapy and get flawless perks.
Who Should Get the Therapy of Laser?
At Enfield Royal Clinic, many contenders come to our location not only for cosmetic beauty but also for daily body care. The process is best for any person who has the below issues:
- Have many ingrown hairs.
- Hair growth is quick & thick.
- Suffering from folliculitis.
- Waxing or shaving are insufficient methods.
- Have a blue bearded effect after eliminating hair.
What are the Charges?
The standard cost of the method at Enfield Royal Clinic starts from AED 99. The cost is divided into sessions:
- Discount of 55% per session: AED 100
- For three sessions a discount of 60%: AED 290
- For six sessions with a discount of 70 %: AED 490
There are a few components that might impact the cost of the therapy, the factors may include, the expertise of the specialist, sessions required, the location & name of the clinic, and a few other expenses.
The Bottom Line!
The therapy of laser hair removal is the most known aesthetic process, after learning about Underarm Laser Hair Removal in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain Price, book us by calling us right away. If you have any further concerns feel comfortable having a word with our specialists. We assure to deliver the best and most effective outcome that will last for a lifetime. Happy clients are all we want!