“Take the first step to a lifetime of healthy teeth, get a tooth filling today”
For treating cavities and preventing your teeth from further decay you need tooth filling. This is the best procedure for eliminating cavities & maintaining your oral health. The Tooth Filling Cost in Abu Dhabi is best affordable and prevents teeth from decaying, maintains their shape, and improves their function. The reason for the formation of these cavities is bacteria and plaque on the teeth. Sugars, carbohydrates, and starch we take in food also affect the teeth and cause cavity production which results in hole formation in the teeth. Pain and eating difficulties occur due to this. To get the treatment for this and to know about the cost details of Tooth Filling you need to completely read the blog.
Table of Content
- Cost: AED 199 to AED 799
- Results: Long Lasting
- Duration of Treatment: 40 to 45 mins.
- Type of Procedure: Non-invasive procedure.
What is Tooth Filling?
The process by which the dentist fills the hole in teeth made due to decay. The filling is done with different materials. These are; amalgam, composite, and gold. The filling can also reshape the teeth. Additionally, it protects the teeth from further decay and Infection in the future. The overall process is done in one session by the doctor after analysis. To carry out the process, anesthesia is first applied. Tooth filling looks natural and the recovery is quick. That is why the process is popular among people these days.
Benefits of the Treatment:
There are many advantages of the treatment including cosmetic as well as medical benefits. These are the ones:
- This process will prevent you from decay in the future
- Tooth function is enhanced. You can chew and eat more easily
- Teeth pain is relieved by the process
- The process provides you with aesthetics
- You do not need to pay multiple visits instead one appointment is enough
- The results will stay there for long
- Your tooth will be saved from the future damage
Tooth Filling Cost:
The cost of Tooth Filling Cost in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain ranges from AED 199 to AED 799. There are many factors that affect the cost of the treatment. These are the ones present below:
Factors that Affect the Cost:
- Kind of Material Used: Different sorts of materials used for filling, including amalgam, composite, and gold, have different price tags. Fillings made up of gold are the most expensive, while amalgam fillings are the cheapest ones.
- Site of the Stuffing: Fillings, when done in back molars, are more complex to insert, and treating the back molars demand more effort so the cost is more.
- Insurance Policy: If insurance is covering your treatment cost it can greatly help you. Sometimes insurance covers the full cost of the treatment, while other times it may be for half expense.
- Location of the Clinic: The area where you are receiving the treatment plays an important role in deciding the cost. These dental procedures are more costly in popular areas as compared to underdeveloped locations as the expense of living there is more.
- Experience of the Dentist: The knowledge and capabilities of the dentist affect the price of fillings. Doctors with more experience and training charge more additional for the procedure.
- Condition of the Patient: The complexity of the patient can influence the cost of the tooth filling. For instance, if the tooth is decayed or damaged heavily, or the cavity is deep, then more effort and time are needed which will raise the charges
Why Choose Us?
Enfield Royal Clinic is best at providing cosmetic procedures to people. Different types of procedures are available including the invasive and non-invasive ones. The cost we are offering for the treatments is affordable and additionally, we are providing some packages which can ease your payment. The treatment is FDA-approved. The components of dental fillings that are used at the clinic are all safe. Also, our professionals use the materials for dental fillings according to the needs of the patient. If you want to schedule your appointment with our expert doctors then you can contact us by filling out the form that is present below!
Tooth fillings can last for several years with proper care. The lifespan of tooth filling depends on several factors including the type of material, oral hygiene, and the amount of wear and tear the tooth undergoes.
Yes, dental fillings are designed to restore the proper functioning of your teeth. Fillings are used to remove the decayed part of the tooth and fill the resulting space with a restorative material that restores the tooth's shape, strength, and functions.
No, tooth filling is not a hurtful procedure. The patient may feel minor discomfort during the filling b ut anesthesia will be administered to minimize any kind of pain.
If you neglect tooth filling, the bacteria in your teeth will damage your inner roots. After roots are damaged internally you need a root canal or tooth extraction.
Yes, you can take tooth filling after an accident but it depends on specific circumstances and the extent of damage to the tooth. The dentist will evaluate the specific situation and recommend the most suitable filling procedure for tooth function.