A deshaped nose with a tip that is low or pressed makes it hard to live with confidence as people bully you for this and it also affects your facial appearance. Silicone nose surgery in Abu Dhabi is one of the best options for this as it will give you a nose with a defined tip and a perfect bridge. The implants are easy to apply and can be removed in case of any problems Within a week or more you’ll have the best shape of your nose. This rhinoplasty can be done for treating both breathing issues and nose functional problems. To know about the Silicone Nose Surgery Cost in Abu Dhabi read the blog given below!
What is Silicone Nose Surgery?
The rhinoplasty procedure is used to shape the nose which is not in proper form. Also, to solve the breathing issues this process is done. Sometimes, the nose is made smaller and otherwise larger just to create a balance between the face and the nose. The whole process is done under local anesthesia by the doctors. To get the best outcomes it is advised to get the treatment from a professional.
Silicone rhinoplasty provides different types of results. When an I-shaped implant is used it causes dorsal enhancement. While an L-shaped silicone implant will cause dorsal prominence. Also, the tip gets fixed.
The Silicone Nose Surgery Cost in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 17,999 to AED 29,999. The cost of the treatment to many factors from the choice of patients to the quantity of silicone used. To know the price of the process you need to consult the doctor by visiting our clinic. The factors for the cost are the ones present below:
- The site at which the clinic is located is an important factor in determining the price of the process. The cost of materials and the place varies from place to place. Some locations are more expensive than others. So this affects the overall price.
- Experience of the doctor who is carrying out the process tells about the processing fee for a consultation. When a doctor is more educated and has more practice the price of the treatment will be accordingly and the procedure provided by such doctors is more promising.
- The complexity of the procedure is a significant factor in determining the final price of the process. Sometimes, the patient needs only a minor change in the nose shape and sometimes, a huge effort is required for shaping the individual’s nose.
- Anesthesia which is applied to the patient determines the cost of the process. The price tag for the anesthesia varies with the quality which adds up to the final price of the treatment.
- Services that are available at the clinic decide the price of the treatment. Centers present at the clinic and the services available there.
When a patient meets a doctor the final price is discussed with the possible outcomes.
Why Enfield Royal Clinic?
Enfield Royal Clinic has professionals that will guide you according to the best-suited treatment for you. All of our staff is trained and educated. We assure you that the techniques, tools, and quality is up to date. Our prices are reasonable as compared to other clinics and you can check them. To get this treatment here in our clinic you need to complete the form that is present below!