Wondering where to get the best quality and most affordable PRP hair therapy cost in Abu Dhabi? We have the answer to your question. The Royal clinic offers the most effective procedures that provide guaranteed results. The clinic also offers easy payment methods for the ones who are unable to pay the whole amount of the treatment at a time. Read all about the cost and the factors affecting it in the blog below.
Table of Content
The PRP injections are taking over the medical field. This is due to the interest of people in the treatment that works best for them. It is also because PRP is a form of natural regenerative medicine from the person’s own body containing natural growth factors of the body. It is a straightforward treatment providing the best results by providing what the body needs and where it needs it. When injected into the scalp, it stimulates the follicles for new growth. Dramatic results are seen for hair loss in both women and men of all ages.
Visit PRP hair Therapy in Abu Dhabi to learn all about the treatment.
- The hair growth of the recipient is restored
- It helps the hair to get thicker and denser
- The confidence of the person is boosted and so does their self-esteem
- The chances of allergic reaction are less as the person’s blood is used
- The treatment is painless and safe
- A single session only takes minutes to carry out
- The therapy is cost-effective with guaranteed results
Is PRP Helpful for Air Growth?
The treatment contains plasma that contains platelets that help in healing. It works for the hair follicles the same way they work for cells in other parts of the body. It restores the loss of hair and regrows the hair in bald patches and where there is thinning.
The PRP hair therapy cost in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 699 to AED 2999. It is decided by the doctor after considering several factors that are discussed below.
Factors Defining the Cost:
- The current condition of the patient’s hair and scalp
- Patient’s expected results from the therapy
- The number of sessions required to achieve optimum results
- The equipment used by the doctor while carrying out the treatment
- The level of the clinic where the therapy is carried out
- The doctor’s qualification, expertise, and experience
- The size of the treatment area
- Location of the clinic where the therapy is carried out
The insurance companies usually cover the cost of the medically important treatments. The PRP therapy for hair is done purely for aesthetic purposes to increase the density of hair and treat hair thinning. Thereby the treatment is not usually covered by the insurance companies.
Why Choose us?
The Enfield Royal Clinic offers the best treatments and procedures in Abu Dhabi. The surgeons and doctors performing the treatments make use of the latest technology and the most modern techniques. This guarantees desired results and safe procedures leaving the clients and patients happy and satisfied. The patient-centric approaches of the clinic make them our number one priority. We believe in treating all our patients equally with respect and dignity. Their safety is very important for us because of which the environment of the clinic is kept clean and hygienic and all the Covid 19 protocols are strictly followed.
If you are looking for the best quality and the most affordable PRP hair therapy cost in Abu Dhabi, we are the right option for you!