Table of Content
What is PRP?
PRP- Platelet-rich Plasma is a process that practitioners utilize to reinstate the growth of hair. PRP hair treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is a new approach to promoting the growth of hair. Platelets are the elements of blood, along with white & red cells blood. The candidate’s body responds quickly to promote healing & helps in regrowing the hair.
PRP for the Loss of Hair:
PRP for hair loss in Abu Dhabi is performed in the medicine of cosmetics to regain the lost hair. The hair is renewed & revitalized by stimulating the formation of collagen & HA- hyaluronic acid. Furthermore, the candidates are advised to take continuous sessions to get a long-lasting result.
PRP for Hair Loss Results:
The outcome of the process of PRP for Hair Loss in Abu Dhabi is visible after a week, moreover, the candidate will require to attain multiple sessions over time in other to keep the outcome. The process is safe as it uses the tissues of the client. The consequences are flawlessly amazing & enhanced and the cells of the skin begin to revitalize & new growth of hair is observed.
What is the Technique?
The process is carried out at Enfield Royal Clinic and takes an hour to complete, below are the steps:
- The practitioner extracts the blood from the arm of the candidate.
- Extracted blood is placed in a centrifuge.
- The blood is spined in the centrifuge while separating the elements of the blood.
- The practitioner takes the platelet by utilizing a syringe.
- Then the platelets are inserted into the sites of the scalp that are targeted.
Pros & Cons:
Pros are as follows:
- The method of PRP for Hair Loss in women delivers effective outcomes.
- Strengthens the thinning of hair.
- Enhances the radius of existing hair.
- Safe process.
- Fast outcome.
- No complications
- No cuts or incisions.
- Minimal side-effects.
- The recovery period is short
- The results are natural-looking.
- Hair is darkened & denser.
- Regenerating the tissue swiftly.
- No allergy observed
- Limited hair loss.
The Cons include:
There are a few risks associated with the treatment, they are:
- Minor redness.
- Swelling might be observed.
- A sensation of tingling.
After the process, below are the recommendations that are given by the expert for a swift recovery, these are:
- Ice pack to be applied on the site treated.
- For a complete day avoid washing the hair.
- Prevent from exposing the sun.
- Avoid using any hair products.
Who are not the Perfect Candidates?
Below are the criteria that are set by the specialist at Enfield Royal Clinic has set for the candidates who should not get PRP, they are:
- Chain smokers.
- Allergic reaction.
- Bleeding disorder.
- Individuals who are pregnant.
- Candidates who breastfeed.
What is the Cost?
The standard PRP for Hair Loss Cost varies from AED 700 to AED 2000. There are various other factors that might impact the cost of the treatment. And so the actual cost will be discussed after the initial meeting with the surgeon. The factors are as follows:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- Location & level of the clinic.
- Sessions required.
- Other few expenses.
A Note by Our Experts!
Most candidates, involving renowned personalities & celebrities have benefited from the treatment of PRP for Hair Loss in Abu Dhabi. We have proficient practitioners who are capable of performing the method effectively & delivering unique and astonishing outcomes. If you have any further concerns, feel open to sharing them with our well-trained experts. So pick up the phone and call us right now, we are waiting!