There is often fear of surgical procedures in patients and fear of post-op complications. The procedure of liposuction can be lengthy and scary. However, with the latest and modern technique adopted by the surgeons, this fear can be minimized. This is due to the minimally invasive and safe techniques used by surgeons for the removal of excess fats. Get to know all about the Laser Liposuction Cost in Abu Dhabi and the factors affecting it in the blog below.
Table of Content
People who have an overall lean body with a stable ideal weight but with certain parts of the body having stubborn fatty pockets can go for the Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi. Liposuction is minimally invasive and safe. A laser device is used to melt the fat and then take it out using the process of suctioning.
- The procedure is minimally invasive and safe
- The recovery period after the treatment is short
- The skin is tightened reducing the appearance of loose and sagging skin
- The appearance and figure of the recipient are improved and enhanced
- The patient does not need to take any extra days off from work and daily routine
- The skin surface is left smooth with no scarring
- The results are permanent with no chances of return of the fats
- The procedure has a lifting effect on the skin as the laser stimulates the production of collagen
The average Laser Liposuction Cost in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 4,000 to AED 13,000. Several factors affect the cost of the procedure mentioned below. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after considering all the factors affecting the cost.
Factors Defining the Cost:
- Size of treatment area: The size of the treatment region affects the final cost of the procedure. If the size of the area being treated is large, the cost is accordingly. For smaller regions, the cost is less.
- Amount of fats to be removed: The amount of fats to be removed is also another important factor affecting the cost. If a lot of fats are to be removed from various regions, the surgeon charges accordingly.
- The current condition of the patient: The expected results and the current condition of the patient plays a very important role in the planning of the treatment and thereby its cost as well.
- The expertise of the surgeon: It is very important to choose the surgeon who will be performing the procedure. The highly qualified and experienced surgeon charges accordingly.
- Clinic’s Location: The location of the clinic where the treatment is carried out is another factor that defines the cost. This is because the cost varies in different locations.
- Clinical Level: The level of the clinic is also important. The clinical level is determined by the equipment, technology, and methods used by the doctors.
The insurance coverage covers the medically important treatments that require immediate attention. This surgery is however carried out purely for aesthetic purposes. Hence it is not usually covered by the insurance companies.
Why Choose us?
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the finest and most highly qualified surgeons and doctors. Their experience and expertise make them eligible to perform complicated surgeries and procedures. The latest technology and modern techniques used by them ensure the best quality and guaranteed results. The staff of the clinic is well trained and provides a very comfortable and relaxing environment for the patients. Their safety is our number one priority thereby the clinic is kept clean and hygienic and all the Covid 19 protocols are strictly followed. We believe in the equality and superiority of all our clients and patients.
If you are looking for the best quality and most affordable Laser Liposuction Cost in Abu Dhabi, we are the right option for you!